Coffee Time (Pt. 2)

It was the afternoon, Wand was walking around. He spotted Chocolate Bar and Gold Ingot sitting in front of their cabin. So he decided to walk up to him.

Wand: Well well well. Look what we have here.

Chocolate Bar: Not now Wand.

Wand: I heard you two had trouble making some friends. Just like how it was before.

Gold Ingot: Can you please shut up!

Wand: You know, I still have two spots available for anyone that wants to be my friend. What do you say, you guys want to get back and be friends again.

Chocolate Bar: Yeah we're desperate. But not desperate enough to go back to you!

Gold Ingot: Yeah! So Why Don't You Just Leave Us Alone Already!!

Wand:...... Alright. Fine. But just so you two know, no one will ever accept you. So if you want to come crawling back, you know where my cabin is.

*Wand leaves.*

Gold Ingot: "You know where my cabin is" Shut Up!

Chocolate Bar: We need to do something though...... Man I can't believe we did all that stuff to them! How Are We Supposed To Fix This!!

Gold Ingot:....... Wait CB! I Think I Got It!

Chocolate Bar: We're not buying them anything!

Gold Ingot: No no no! Just hear me out on this one! Every single time my mom fights with my aunt, she would invite her to get coffee. They talk things through and they're back to being cool with each other. And they do it while getting coffee and a treat.

Chocolate Bar: That...... Doesn't sound too bad of an idea!..... But how are we going to get coffee and treats?

Gold Ingot: We have someone that has all of the good stuff. Pretty sure she wouldn't mind giving them to us.

*Later on.*

Paint Palette: No!

Gold Ingot: Come On Paint Palette! We Need The Stuff To Make Up With Guys!........ And Crayon Box.

Chocolate Bar: Now That We Know What We Did We Finally Figured A Way To Make Things Up! Just Help Us On This!

Paint Palette: I told you. This isn't my mess to clean. It's your guy's. So if you want to show you're sorry, you're doing this on your own!

Gold Ingot: Come On! Controlly! Gamey! Help Us On This!

Controlly: Woah don't drag me into this.

Gamey: I have work to do anyway.

Gold Ingot: Ugh! BK Help A Bro Out!

Burger King: Fuck No! I have my own shit to do!

Chocolate Bar:......... Airy?

Airy: Bye.

*All five of them leave.*

Chocolate Bar: Man what are we going to do now!?

Gold Ingot:....... We do have........ Them!

Chocolate Bar:........ Oh right! Them!

*Later on CB and GI were in their cabin. They heard knocking on the door. Chocolate Bar opened the door and it was......*

Gummy Bear: Hi Guys! So Glad To Be Here! I Was-

Chocolate Bar: Yeah yeah great to know. Listen, did you bring what I asked you to bring?

Gummy Bear: Yeah I brought the fancy decorations! Why do you need these anyways?

Chocolate Bar: Well-