Chapter 91 - 100

ʚChapter 91 Level 6

    Just in time! Shi Jiu was worried that so many people would come, there was no extra room for them to live in the villa.

    The electronic map that was originally only available on the route she traveled is now basically completed because of the event. Now the points on the map are clearly visible. Where there are zombies and where the survivors live, for her it is the overall situation picture.

    It’s just that the details on the mobile phone can’t be so detailed later, only red dots or green dots will appear within a radius of 50 meters with yourself as the center.

    The range is not as big as she imagined, it's about half of City B, and the other half is around the Anhe Base. It's probably too embarrassing to go there. There are only a few small roads there.

    But this also meets the needs of the system, and she did not miss the reminder just now that the villa is about to be upgraded.

    Shi Jiu looked at the group of people behind Yin Xue, and they couldn't make the best use of everything. Isn't this the role of the blueprint? That's a standard eight-person bed!

    Yang Tian followed Yin Xue away from the group of people picking up crystal nuclei by the bridge, saw Yin Xue holding a piece of paper, looked left and right, and finally took them unscathed, not even a zombie's hair See you, you have successfully arrived at the villa.

    "Good boy, has this ability been upgraded again?" Yang Tian thought that his ability to shield zombies had been greatly improved in just a few days.

    Yin Xue waved the mobile phone in his hand, "Captain, it's the function of this thing, the map on it is very convenient."

    Yang Tian took the mobile phone in his hand in surprise, saw the shining map on it, Touching the touch, "This is the mobile phone you mentioned?"

    Several team members who were close to him couldn't help but look at it. There is no one who doesn't know the surge in the office these days, and now they are ordered to come to City B. On the way, Yang Tian explained the task clearly, and they were also very curious about this villa.

    "It's still high-tech, isn't it?"

    Yang Tian touched the metal-like cold touch in his hand, thinking of the speculation of the experts last night, why does this direction feel wrong?

    "The villa is coming!" Yin Xue reminded in front, he looked up and saw a tall and handsome man standing at the gate, and there were dozens of people behind him.

    Qin Lou also met Yang Tian's gaze, and there was not much emotion on his usually stern face.

    "Welcome to Sifang Villa. Are you the person in charge of the shelter in City A?" Qin Lou greeted politely.

    "Hello, I'm Yang Tian, ​​the person in charge of this team. I received a warm invitation from Guishanzhuang and brought 3,000 people here. I don't know why..." Yang Tian asked cautiously.

    Before, I thought about finding a group of people to come over first. If I successfully survived the night, the next day the large army could come and gather relatively safely.

    Qin Lou responded with a rare smile, "It's not a big deal, why don't you register your membership card first? Check in?"

    Everyone: "?"

    Is this a big deal?

    At this time, Shi Jiu, who was studying the blueprint in the lobby, said, this is a major event related to my upgrade, why is it not an important matter?