Chapter 121 - 130

ʚChapter 121 Bright Base

    So easy to be controlled? Shi Jiu thought about it again, probably the people below would not care who is in control above, as long as it can lead them to live.

    "Then how did you escape?" Li Xia asked curiously at the side. He hadn't seen any other bases yet, and of course the one in City B didn't count.

    Moran has nothing to hide, "The temperature dropped some time ago, and everyone often consumed food in the base. He came here every day, but he obviously didn't show up these few days, especially when he showed up last time and said a lot. If the words were vague, I felt that something was wrong when the weather got hot later, and I didn’t have any family members anyway, so I packed up my things and escaped immediately after the leader sent out the notice.” As he spoke, Moran

    still Sighing, he said helplessly, "I didn't expect that guy to lead someone to follow me, and he would jump out whenever he saw me move, and what you saw was behind him, and he was finally caught up, and all his belongings were lost. It's seven or eight."

    So it turned into the appearance that there is no steel coin on the whole body.

    After listening to her story, Shi Jiu was another child who was almost persecuted, but...

    "That deputy leader just likes you so much? He keeps pestering you..." It's not that Shi Jiu is right, what's wrong with Moran? It's a good idea, but in this situation, she still sent people to stare at her. After being caught up, those people still said that, which is very inconsistent no matter how you look at it.

    "I don't know either. I haven't met him before, and I don't know when he suddenly came out and said that I like me..."

    When Shi Jiu said this, Moran also felt a little strange, and the deputy leader had never seen him before. However, she didn't save him, so why was she promised with her body? She could also see what the men behind her were thinking. Did she become angry and want to kill him?

    "Who knows, it's really crazy." Looking back on the whole process, she really couldn't find any problem, so she had to let it go temporarily.

    "But even if there is no such thing, I can't stay in it if he traps people in it. I feel like I'm eating a zombie when I eat something recently. The dried meat stinks..." "What did you say

    ?

    When Moran complained, Shi Jiu's expression changed when he heard her words, and he grabbed Moran's arm .

    "What jerky?!"

    Moran was taken aback by Shi Jiu's sudden movement, and he staggered back: "It's... the jerky that can be exchanged on it, I feel very smelly, I really can't eat it..." Shi

    Jiu When Jiu heard the answer she wanted, she felt as if she knew why the deputy leader had sealed off the base...

    That jerky appeared again.

    She turned her head to look at 001 who was on the side as a decoration, and called it in her mind, "001, do you feel anything?" "

    No, I can only stay in the car now, if that kind of jerky really appears, The host has to bring it in, or carry me out to detect it, the outside is not my home field!" 001's helpless voice sounded in her mind.

    "Miss Moran, it seems that we have to go to Guangming Base, do you remember the way?" Shi Jiu said to her with a serious face.

    "Of course it is possible. You guys saved me before. No matter how you say it, I will repay you. The fringe area of ​​City C here is about tens of kilometers away from the base in the central area. If you are driving, you should not It will be far away."