Chapter 21 - 30

ʚChapter 21

    The word "also" is used very well, because I suddenly appeared in the hotel before, and then the wound on my body was healed by a machine. Finally, when I was eating, I found that my ability not only recovered, but also There are signs of an upgrade.

    Fortunately, Qin Lou is an atheist, but if someone else came over and his mind was not clear, he might just knelt down on the ground, wishing Shijiu to bless him.

    Thinking of this, Qin Lou smiled mockingly. It would be great if there were gods. The crimes and punishments of those people...

    "Huh? What function?" As an ordinary person, Shi Jiu has no supernatural powers. Function is completely unaware and unfelt.

    Qin Lou's thoughts were pulled back, he saw Shi Jiu's puzzled face, he seemed completely unaware of this, "When I just ate vegetables, I found that it can speed up the recovery of my abilities, and it may even help upgrade my abilities.

    " After hearing Qin Lou's words, Jiu was a little surprised. Could it be that the food of the system is the way to crack the power of the last days?

    She thought about it carefully, and what she just ate was scrambled eggs with tomatoes and lettuce, but unfortunately she is not a supernatural being, so she has no feeling for this.

    "How did you feel after eating?" Shi Jiu was very interested in the supernatural power, and was curious about how the recovery happened.

    "I just feel a heat flow in my body. If you use a water tank as a metaphor for holding supernatural powers, it means that the water tank that was already dry is slowly filled with water. This water tank seems to be slowly getting bigger, maybe because I The ability is relatively low-level, and it was used up before, so the induction is so strong."

    Qin Lou explained her feelings very carefully, and Shi Jiu understood the metaphor, and she thought of the food in the self-service vending machine, all produced by the system Yes, will it work?

    "Qin Lou, can you still eat it now?" If those foods are also effective, then she will have an additional market. She asked Qin Lou excitedly, planning to ask him to be a mouse experiment.

    Qin Lou looked at her bright and moist eyes, and was a little lost for a while, "It should be... not bad." "

    Then I'll make a bucket of instant noodles for you, try to see if you have the same feeling when you eat!" When Shi Jiu heard this, he immediately went back to the hotel to open a bucket of instant noodles.

    Qin Lou looked at the back of her leaving, and felt inexplicably at ease. The night gradually engulfed the sky, leaving only the light of the hotel to illuminate the world.

    He looked up at the clouds and mist in the sky, his black pupils were obscure.

    Suddenly, Shi Jiu's figure appeared by the door, "By the way, which flavor do you want to eat?" Just now when she went back to think about instant noodles, she remembered a few more flavors. She didn't know his taboos, so she ran out to ask again.

    Qin Lou turned his head and smiled slightly, with a little warmth on his face, clear and handsome, "Actually, I can do it, what flavor do you have?" Before Shi Jiu, he was worried that he was

    someone he was not familiar with, so he didn't dare to say anything. Chat, afraid of embarrassment. Now when he smiled, it was too exciting to see a whole handsome guy in front of him.

    Shi Jiu, who didn't have much experience with boys, had a quick heartbeat, and her face was slightly hot, "There are...five flavors, why don't you come in and choose by yourself." After she finished speaking, she turned her head and went into the hotel again