game

I had already unpacked and was going to get dressed when Kate came into the room
"Liv put on some nice clothes, we'll go straight to dinner after the game"
"Okay" I opened the closet and took out a white dress

I had already unpacked and was going to get dressed when Kate came into the room"Liv put on some nice clothes, we'll go straight to dinner after the game""Okay" I opened the closet and took out a white dress

I wore white shoes with it. I combed my hair, my hair was naturally beautiful by itself. I never dyed them. They were always so chestnut brown. I took a small bike bag where I put my mobile phone, wallet, lipstick, tissues and chocolate. Come on, I'm still hungry and chocolate is my salvation. I went downstairs to the living room where everyone was already sitting.
"Can we go?" I nodded
We went out and got a taxi. We got there at 3:50 PM. We stopped in front of the entrance.
"Liv?"
"I can't do it"
"But you can! Liv, you can't ignore him forever, he deserves to know that he's the father, that you're pregnant"
"But he left me, he let me go"
"You don't even know what exactly happened, you'll see what he'll do, but today we're not here because of him, but let's go" we went inside

~~~~~~~~

We went to our seats, we sat in the middle of the stands. I saw some people looking after us, but more precisely, they were looking at me. Well, I didn't deal with it, the match started in a moment. They played against PSG. They entered the playground and I saw him there. He was beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off him. I still do not believe that he is the father of my child. Soon the match started. I was looking at him the whole time. It was 15 minutes when Ibrahimovic scored a goal (from PSG), some started to rejoice. In the 19th minute, Messi scored a goal.
"GOOOOL!" everyone around us started shouting and I joined them. Neymar didn't notice me the whole time. It was the 41st minute when Neymar had the ball, I saw him run towards the goal, pass all his teammates and shoot into the goal. He scored.
Everyone started screaming and jumping. I heard some 16-year-old girls start screaming
"Did you see that? That was my future husband!"
"omgg he's so hot"
I rolled my eyes at them

"WE LOVE YOU NEYMAR!!!!"

Neymar looked from where they were shouting, looked up and looked around the tribune for a while, but suddenly stopped his gaze...

On me...

My heart stopped.

He was looking directly into my eyes and I into his

He suddenly lowered his gaze and looked at my stomach

I saw that he was surprised

He looked back into my eyes but had to go back to the game.

I noticed that by the end of the half he was uncomfortable.

The referee blew his whistle for half time. The footballers went to the dressing rooms. I took a chocolate out of my purse and started eating it.

"Seriously"

"What?"

"Did you really bring chocolate from home to the football game?"

"So what? If you haven't noticed yet, I'm pregnant, already at 4 months" I said sarcastically to Josh, they just laughed.

"I'm going to buy you tacos okay?" Cassie said

"You're the best!" I hugged her, she just laughed

After a few minutes, Cassie arrived with tacos and the match began. I noticed that as soon as Neymar entered the field, he was looking for me in the crowd. When he found me and saw that I was eating chocolate, a small smile appeared on his face. The second half has started.

Neymar was out the whole time, when he had a chance he looked at me and I could see that he couldn't concentrate. The score was still 2:1. It was the 77th minute when Suárez scored a goal.

A big smile appeared on my face. I love this trio, Neymar, Messi and Suárez. Simply perfection.

By the end of the match, no one had scored a goal. When the referee blew the whistle for the end of the match, everyone ran to the three of them and lifted them into the air.

Neymar found my eyes again and showed me heart with his hands and blew a kiss.

I smiled

"OMGG did you see that?! Neymar showed me his heart! And blew a kiss!"

"You? That was me!"

"No, me!"

"Stop making up your mind, I'm visibly the most beautiful of you!"

"What did you say?!"

I rolled my eyes at them.

"Liv come on we are going" said Jack

We went down from the stands...

What do you think will happen??