the end

3 years later:

"Mom! Mom!" my little three-year-old daughter Luna ran to me, I grabbed her in my hands and spun her in the air.

"Mi amor, what have you been doing? All your clothes are dirty!" she just smiled innocently at me, I shook my head at her and smiled.

"Come on, I'll change your clothes" I took her to the wardrobe and changed her clothes. I put this pink dress on her.

I took her in my arms and took her to the bathroom, sat her on the cabinet by the mirror and combed her hair

I took her in my arms and took her to the bathroom, sat her on the cabinet by the mirror and combed her hair. I just curled her hair.

We're going to Josh's wedding.

My dress, shoes and hairstyle.

I took her in my arms and put her on the ground, I took her hand and we went down the stairs

I took her in my arms and put her on the ground, I took her hand and we went down the stairs. Neymar, Davi and Benjamin were standing on the stairs. Davi is currently 6 years old and Benjamin is four years old.

We walked down the stairs. Neymar he looked at us as salvation. When we were on the last step, Luna let go of my hand and ran after Neymar. What can I tell you, she's a father princess. Neymar took her in his arms and spun her in the air.

"You are beautiful my love" he kissed me

"Thank you" I smiled at him

"Mãe, you are beautiful" said Ben and hugged me around my legs

"Thank you darling" I took him in my arms and kissed his forehead

"You're beautiful Liv"

"Thank you Davi" I hugged him

"Can we go?" Neymar asked

"We can" we went to the car

We put the children in the back and the two of us went to the front. Neymar put his hand on my thigh, I smiled at him

"I love you" I told him

"I love you more"

"Can we still go to the cemetery?" I asked him

"Sure" he smiled at me, he knew why I wanted to go there.

He stopped for a while at the cemetery

"I'll be right back" I said and got out of the car

I went to the graves of my parents and Brian, all three were next to each other.

"Hi Mom"

"I know you are looking down on me from the heaven , and I hope you are proud of me. I live a perfect life, I have a perfect husband who is always there for me, like a dad, I have two beautiful healthy children. I have my family that I love. If only you can be here, I know how much you wanted to be a grandma and I'm sorry that your dream won't come true. What about the rest? Kate found a great guy and they are engaged. Josh is getting married today. Jack is expecting a baby, it will be a boy.  And twins? Twins they both found their dream woman, and they are sisters. I love you mom, I miss you"

"Dad"

"Hey dad, I know you're looking at me now and you're surprised at how far I've come and how it's possible that my brothers let me have a boy. It's just that they fell in love with him, I believe that if you were here too, you would he liked him too. We'd go to his match together, that was always your dream. But don't worry, I'll still be yours little girl, you've taught me so much, and your granddaughter Luna is the same. Daddy's princess. In the future, she'll be all Neymar. You would be a great grandfather, just like you were a great father. I hope you are proud of me. I love you and miss you, forever your princess"

"Brian"

"Brian, I don't even know what to tell you. After you died, I told myself that I wouldn't date anyone anymore, you were life to me forever, and you still are. You will always have a place in my heart. You taught me to love, for the first time after the death of my parents I felt happy, you gave me love, family, everything. And for that I want to thank you, I'm sure you're smiling at me now and you're happy that I found a man who takes care of me. I love you "and forever I will"

"I miss you and I'm sorry you're not here with me"

"I love you, I don't know when I will come here again, but you will always be with me, I know that"

"Thank you again for everything" I smiled

"I love you all, goodbye"

I stood up and went to the car, with feeling that I have a perfect family, friends who love me and take care of me.

The end

Hello, it's here. End of story. I would like to thank you all for the support you have given me. I am glad that I could give you a story that you liked, at least I hope. Thank you all again.  Love you all!❤️