Information

MAIN

Barcode Tinnasit Summetikul
Barcode is a high school student who is in their last year. He has an idol named Jeff Satur and has always looked up to him. He is a friendly boy who has brown eyes with dark hazel hair. He likes to play, and of course, has a great sense of humor. (18y/o)

Jeff Satur Teeparkorn
Jeff is a 20-year-old celebrity and is a singer as well as an actor. He lives alone in a simple two-story house. His parents are also famous singers and music producers, Sarawat and Tine Teeparkorn (Tine's last name), and are famous for their relationship, career, romance, and their singing, no wonder where Jeff got his talent from. 

Parents 
The parents of Barcode Tinnasit are called Bible and Build Summetikul. Build decided to take Bible's last name as a sign of loyalty. Even after all the drama they've been through, their relationship is now stronger than ever. Now they have a new family, they have three biological kids, and two adopted children named Macau and Tankhun. They have been together since the age of 21 and are married. They have a secret Mafia-like organization, hidden away from the police in plain sight. 

Macau Summetikul
Macau is a middle school dropout since he never had an interest in whatever subject he participated in. Macau was dropped out on the road on a sudden day, and his bio-parents only left him some cash; enough for a month's worth of food, and a suitcase full of his stuff. When he was recently turned 16, he was taken in by a newlywed couple. And they showed him what was love and freedom, and he finally got into a high school he had an interest in with his brothers and/or Nong(s).

Tankhun Summetikul
Tankhun also has been abandoned, he walked without anything for miles and miles on end, waiting for someone to take him in since he was only a 15-year-old teenager who is living on stolen food and nowhere to sleep at. His biological parents also thought that breaking down their child's door, taking it away, placing mirrors all over the house to angle it to see what their child is doing in their room, and needing to hide small objects around the broken household in plain sight. Finally, at the ripe age of 17, he got taken in by a recently married couple. After seeing that he was safe, he could finally find out his true self and be whoever he wanted with freedom.

Venice and Prapai Summetikul
Venice and Prapai are the biological kids of Vegas & Pete. Venice is 18 while Prapai is 19. They both have boyfriends by the name of Rain(18) and Sky(18). They both love to race for fun during their free time and usually sleep over at their parents in their simple mansion during holidays (When there isn't anything to organize).