Parent's permission

[Barcode's PoV]

After we both gave an entire confession, it felt like a wave of relief washed over us.

Tankhun caught the moment and ended up sending me the clip.

P'Jeff decided to ask my parents for permission to pursue me so now here we are, walking to the elevator and going down to the dining room.

"Dad, Papa. I'd like you to meet P'Jeff." I nervously held his hand.

"Sawatdeekrap, pa. Pom (I'm) Jeff Satur khap. It's nice to meet you."

"Sawatdeekrap, Khun Jeff. What can we do for you?" Dad smiled.

P'Jeff took a deep breath.

"I, Jeff Satur, would like to pursue and take your son on dates. I am willing to do anything for your permission."

"Very well... Alright, have fun!"

I looked at P'Jeff surprised, and looked back at my parents.

"That's it?"

"What'd you expect? "Nah I won't let you take my son on a date"? "

I just stood there, not knowing what to do.

"Of course, you two have my permission. And Nong Jeff, listen carefully. Break my son's heart and I'll chop you up into pieces and feed you to my pet panther, you get me?"

"K-khap, pa" P'Jeff stumbled over his words.

"We'll get going now," I said as we walked away, back to my room.

"Was it actually that easy? I don't believe it" P'Jeff said in disbelief.

"I think that's all, yeah."

"Great! Anyway so, I have an event at a concert hall, would you like to come with me?"

My eyes lit up as I smiled from ear to ear, not believing what he just said.

"Really?"

My mouth agape, looking up at him.

"Of course. We can go right now."

I gasped and started excitingly clapping my hands.

"Okay! Let's go!!"

[During the concert]

371,627 likesThailandConcertHall Jeff Satur and Barcode Tinnasit were found together during /JeffSatur 's concert!!#Newship #JeffBarcode #Concert

371,627 likes
ThailandConcertHall Jeff Satur and Barcode Tinnasit were found together during /JeffSatur 's concert!!
#Newship #JeffBarcode #Concert

Fann1.  There is a new ship and it's sailing, ahh!!

Fann2.  I'm so happy, are they together? Oh, I wonder...

View more...

[During an interview, A's PoV]

"Nong Jeff, can you tell us who is sitting next to you?" The MC politely pointed at Barcode.