Oh, so lonely

It's been a few months since the two got together. They have gotten even more popular, more famous, and happier.

On their 5-month anniversary, Jeff decided to go to the mall and buy him a simple necklace. 

It was beautiful. It was plain but lovely.

The star is Barcode, while the moon is Jeff

Jeff was thinking about getting a bracelet, a necklace, and a ring as a dowry. It may seem too much, but to Jeff's eyes, it was never too much because Barcode loves jewelry. Especially from his loved ones.

Jeff thought about where to take him, to ask him, to be his.

He thought for a second, then remembered who was Barcode's best friend. 

Macau.

He somehow got Macau's number and decided to dial him.

"Macau, it's Khun Jeff,"

"Oh, sawatdeekrap, Khun Jeff. What can I do for you?"

"Does Barcode love the sea more or nature?"

"Nature 100%. Why?"

"No reason. Okay. Bye."

He hung up the phone. 

His eyes lit up at a special place he had in mind; The forest.

He got into his car and started to drive to Barcode's apartment to ask his parents to help him out.

When he got there, he ran to the door and entered the pin; 1314.

He ran through the halls, to the elevator, impatiently waiting and pressing the same button over and over again.

When he finally reached Bible and Build's floor, he rushed out and walked to their room and lightly knocked on the door, trying to make it seem like he wasn't out of breath from running around the apartment.

"Oh hello, Nong Jeff. What can we do for you?" Build said as he opened the door. 

"Sawatdeekrap, Khun Build. I was wondering if I can ask for your permission to be your son's boyfriend," Jeff was nervous, fidgeting with his fingers behind his back. 

"Of course!" Build said happily. 

"Would you like some help?" Build smiled, waiting for an answer.

"Yes please," Jeff nodded as Build let him inside their room to discuss it.

"So, what do you need help with?" Build sat on the bed, crossing his legs.

"I'm thinking about how to ask him, like, ask him to be my boyfriend. Macau said that Barcode liked nature the most." Jeff explained.

"Oh yes, of course. Our child is a nature lover, he likes the forest most because it's relaxing and a place for him to forget about all of his problems," Bible said, sitting next to Build.