A sudden day

[Barcode's PoV]
Hey, my name is Barcode, Barcode Tinnasit Sumettikul. I'm still attending my last year of high school at OSS High School. It mainly focuses on music and production. And I almost forgot to tell you, I usually cover songs by Jeff Satur! And now, I get to go on tour from time to time! 

[7:00 AM]
My alarm just rang, even though I slept early last night, it's still tiring to wake up this early for school. I laid in bed, staring blankly at the ceiling, wondering which song I would cover next. 

My alarm rang again, and I decided to take the chance to get up before I closed my eyes and accidentally fall asleep, just to be late for school.

"Ughh " I groaned as I got up and shut the alarm. I walked to my closet and looked around, "Hmm, what should I wear today? I should probably keep wearing my uniform before I get scolded. At least my grades are good.

I got out the set uniform that I had already set nicely during the previous night. I went through the nicely folded clothes to check if I had all the accessories and clothing I needed. 

[After getting ready]

It's already 7:31, I have to get to school by 8, I can't just keep spending all my time brushing my teeth and stuff. I walked over to my school bag and checked if I had everything I needed. 

[At school]
"Hey guys, I'm finally here." I sat down next to my friends, "Hey dude, took you long enough," My friend but also aka my cousin, Tankhun replied. 

Tankhun loves being spoiled but doesn't ask for it, he has two fish-sons or koi fishes named Sebastian and Elizabeth. He loves to dye his hair, but I don't really understand how his hair hasn't fallen off like the Niagara Falls.

He dyed his hair 10 times, in 2 months, like- what who why how? 

"Dyed your hair again? Why does it have to be orange? I think maroon looks good on you " I commented on his hair as I smiled. "Awh, you could have said it earlier, my dear favorite cousin." He softly flicked his hand and had an 'Oh I know' face.

"I'm right here! " Macau acted offended like the drama queen he is (n't). "I'm right here as well! How dare you say that to our faces? " Venice added. "Oh don't be dramatic, Barcode is the only one who has complimented my hair since last month! " Tankhun yelled as he had an annoyed face. "And none of you even cared! Not even you, Venice. You have been sitting next to me since this semester started, and it's already April! "

The last time I remembered that I was only commenting on his hair, and now everything has turned into chaos

"Tankhun, you honestly can't blame us. I'm sitting in front of you two, Barcode too, but he turns around to talk with you guys all the time. Especially you, Tankhun, the one that is sitting behind him." Macau added.

"Alright, guys. Enough. We don't want to get scolded by Pa and Dad, do we? " I raised my eyebrows. "Right, I can't stand another lecture. Do you guys remember how long the last lecture they gave us was? It took 2 hours away from my precious day! Unbelievable." Tankhun scoffed.

"True. I think we can keep talking though. Miss Pom is on her phone." I looked at the teacher's desk as Miss Pom laid her phone on the table and started to swipe through whatever she was looking through. 

She won't care since we are sitting at the bottom right of the class, and she's at the top left of the class. What a lucky semester! 

"Yeah, she has her earphones in too." Venice glanced at her again. 

"Who votes on gossiping?" Tankhun put his elbow on the wooden top of the table, his chin on his palm. "We are all in. You know you don't need to ask," I smiled. "I know." Tankhun did a quick smile before diving into the juiciest rumors of the school.