🍓kisses and cuddles!

🍓📌
"I mean how can you be so weak?! Tch.. " a tall blonde said to a small blue head, laughing to himself he went over to the small one and grabbed him by his shirt.

"Fucking Talk!" The blonde shouted. The other looked like he was gonna pass out anytime soon.

"I-I'm sorry..." The blue head choked out, harshly came out as a soft whisper. There were bruises here and there all around his body.

"I can't hear youu!" The blonde cooed.

"I'm sorry!" The blue head said,using all his strength he had left.

"Good..Now,get up.. let's go home,sonic." The blonde said, coldly. This sent shivers down Sonic's spine as he slowly nodded.

He kept his cute,small blue hedgie ears down as he tried to stand up,failing several times, because of the beatup. His 'boyfriend' did this to him everyday. Miles always beat him up for some stupid reasons. Miles calls them "rules" . And the rules were, : don't go without my permission. Don't talk to anyone except the teachers . Don't make any friends. And blah blah blah..

Sonic always loved Miles. But he always thought if Miles didn't loved him back. Maybe it's true.

"You can't stand up?" Miles asked, surprisingly soft. The small one slowly nodded.

Miles sighed as he picked up the little blue in a bridal way. Sonic yelped at this sudden move and blushed,he was as red as a tomato now.

Miles let out a friendly chuckle as he carried his little boyfriend all the way to thier home.

By the time they reached home, Sonic was asleep in Miles embrace. His head Buried to Miles's chest. Soft purrs escaped his lips, Miles felt like there were butterflies in his stomach, because of how cute he looked.

His lips slowly curled up, turning them into a frown as his fox ears slowly pinned down. He felt guilty for hurting the little blue. Afterall Sonic was his boyfriend,yet they've been only started dating two months ago, but still he loves him.

Miles slowly placed Sonic on his fluffy bed. While he played with his sky blue hair . He gave a small peck on his cheeks and temples before laying beside him, he held him closer, closer to his chest. Miles slowly, silently cried, tears flowing down from his cheeks.

He didn't deserve Sonic,he didn't deserve Sonic at all because,all the trauma Sonic had gone through because of Miles. Yet, Sonic never stopped loving him. He'd always smile at him and calls him by his nickname that he'd gave him "Tails".

"Tails..?" Sonic said as he slowly opened his eyes, his green orbs shining beautifully.

"Were you... crying?" Sonic asked, worry filled his words. His hedgie ears down at the view of Miles crying infront of him.

"Hey,I wasn't crying.." Miles slowly chuckled. As he looked deep into his orbs.

"Yes,you were." Sonic pouted. Tails found this as cute as he started laughing.

"Hey,Sonic. Can I tell you something?" Miles asked.

"Yeah." "Look,I.. I'm sorry." Miles said. Guilt washed over his face.

"Sorry for what?" The blue head asked, "for everything. I hurt you,okay? I treated you like shit. I'm sorry Sonic. I'll never hurt you again, I promise." Miles said as he smiled weakly. He looked into Sonic's green eyes,he can just stare at them for the whole day.

Sonic looked at him, wide eyes. He smiled softly as he hugged the blonde.

"It's okay! I forgive you! " Sonic beamed.

Miles's fox ears perked up, Smiling widely. Hugging the little blue tightly.

"I love you, Sonic." Tails said softly.

"I.. love you,too...Tails. You know,.. you're..kinda.. hurting me.." Sonic said, playfully, trying to escape from his boyfriend's strong grasp.

"Shit- sorry,sonic!"

Sonic just chuckled.

Both looked at eachother,looked into their eyes..as they slowly shared a deep passionate kiss. A sweet smile build up on eachother's lips.

_____________________________

Kissin in da moonlight 🕺✨💃. Please don't be mean..if you don't love this.. I tried my best..
More oneshots are on the way!! Thanks for reading!!