Daddy in the family

"yes yes children mmmmmmmmm i love making children," Thormssium and Katie say.

Time skip

Katie pops out twins

ones name Alice (<--- Ugly one) and ones named Heather (<-- hot one)

ALice was super insecure since the moment she was born. (Because heather was just so hot.)

Heather has no friends because everyone falls in love with her the moment she steps into a room. She has no friends but she has lovers. Alice on the other hand had only friends. They only wanted to friends with her because they wanted to get closer to Heather.

MOOMMY

Heather 

Alice

PURRRRR

PURRRRR

Heather looks so beautiful she got a lot of her mom's genes. Alice on the other hand got half of her mom's looks and half of her dads looks.

Alice ALWAYS hated Heather. Heather was just way too perfect. 

Alice was bullied in school for how she looks. Heather always stood up for her, but Alice said that the reason she was being bullied was because of Heather. Alice went into depression. Nobody knew about it until the guidance counselor told her that she had it.  Her parents were scared and ashamed. Of course Alice was the Black sheep of the family. *SAD EMOJI*

ALice talked with her parents to see if they could let her stay at her friends house. Her parents let her go. 

When Alice arrived at the friends house, they acted all concerned but then kept asking wheres heather. Alice left the houses and just stayed at a hotel. 

WHen it was morning Alice left the hotel and went to school immediately. WHen she arrived everyone kept wondering why alice left. They were calling her selfish and rude for not bringing Heather with her to their houses.  ALice finally snapped.

"WHY IS IT ALWAYS ABOUT HEATHER. WHY DO YOU THINK I'M LIKE THIS. I'M LIKE THIS CAUSE ALL MY FRIENDS ARE FAKE AND I DON'T EVEN EXIST WHEN HEATHERS AROUND. STOP USING ME." Alice screamed.

Everyone fell silent. One yelled.

"Attention SEEKER."

soon everyone yelled at Alice. Heather was in class already so she couldn't  hear what was happening.

The principle came in. "GET TO CLASS. AND ALICE, MY OFFICE NOWWWW!!!!!!!"

Alice felt fear.  she goes to his office and starts tearing up.

"stop crying, you look uglier than you were before, " principle says with disgust. 

"Uh ok," Alice says trying so hard not to cry.

"I will call your parents and you will be getting a saturday detention."

"WHAT"

"Do not yell."

"sorry"

Alice cried so much that day. SHe was grounded for 5 weeks.