Alice needs Help

Alice's POV:

I can't believe this. I got a Saturday and I'm grounded. If little miss perfect did this she would've gotten a new phone. Why am I the only person that has to be like this. It's not my fault I was born. I get it now, I'm worthless, a failure. Life is just not worth it. But I have to keep trying, for my family. I know they would be sad for a week because of my death but then the attention goes to Heather.

Heather is just perfect. People shame me because I am her sister. Like what do you want me to do, turn into a pretzel. I'm hungry (Author: me to.) 

I go to the kitchen to get food, and of course I see Heather with her "friends," ughhh.

"Hey, Alice"

"hi," I say blandly.

"Sorry you got grounded"

"it wasn't your fault, little miss perfect"

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SO RUDE ALICE," one of her friends say. They're all stupid.

"YEAH YOU LOOK LIKE A BLUE TORTILLA THAT BLEW UP," another kid says.   

"Guys, don't be rude to Alice. She's my sister," Heather says.

"Sorry Heather," they all say. 

They should be apologizing to me. UGH. I just wish it was just me and Heather. We would have spa days and shop together before Heather glowed up.

I leave the room and just starts crying. Is it wrong to cry so much. I have nothing else to cry about. I think for a moment. I am just going to become strong and focus on school. I will become rich enough and make them all work for me, I might be ugly, BUT I WILL BE POWERFUL. I have a power that nobody knows of, it's pretty lame. BUT at least I have a power. My power is to kill people slowly. I have the power of Potassium, It skipped my dads generation and so I got the power. I can slowly kill people with potassium by stopping their heart. I can increase their potassium level and kill them. Thanks grandpa for giving this power to me.

I just don't understand, why do people only care about looks. When everyone saw Heather, they were all over her. They didn't even know if she was kind or mean. They just want to be with her. When everyone saw Heather, they were so kind to her, they treated her as a princess. She got to sit at a table full of people, I sat at a table full of disgusting nerds. Not even they wanted to sit with me at lunch. I just wanted to use my power, but I couldn't because my only true friend said, 

"With great power comes great responsibility," peter is so inspiring. 

wait, who's Peter?

idk, anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I wanted to become a hero, but everyone would make fun of me. I also don't want to become a hero because, the one time a hero messes up, everyone hates them. They forget about the good things they've done. They could've saved the world and everyone would hate them. I'm not ready for that pressure.

Im mentally not ok. I think I should get help. 

"ALICEEEEEE," my father says.

TURNS OUT HEATHERS FRIEND SAID I WAS BEING RUDE TO THEM. 

"ALICE I DID NOT RAISE YOU TO BE RUDE TO GUESTS"

"But I wasn't rude-"

"I DON'T CARE GO TO ROOM"

"I WAS ALREADY IN MY ROOM UNTIL YOU MADE ME COME HERE." I should've never said that. I might die now.

"YOU DO NOT TALK BACK TO ME, YOU KNOW WHAT. NO PHONE. NO TV. NO NOTHING. YOUR GROUNDED FOR 5 MORE WEEKS. THAT WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON."

I start to cry, "I hate you, I hate mom, I hate Heather. I HATE THIS WORLD. What did I do to deserve this, I don't know what I did. Is it because I'm ugly. If Heather did this she would get a new phone or a house. Why me. WHy can't I have caring parents."

My POV:

Alice ran to her room and just started crying. "Why does nobody love me."

ALice was starting to get intrusive thoughts. she ran outside into the ran. Got on her bike and started riding it.