6

"We were in the kitchen talking to Sam. Chad and Mindy were also their as we waited for the dinner"

Mindy: Is it done yet I'm literally starving

Y/n: No, it's not done yet calm yourself down. Go eat your girlfriend or something.

Mindy: Jeez i was just asking

Y/n: Complaining.

Mindy: Asking.

Y/n: Chad get a hold of your sister

Chad: I don't control her. 

"We noticed Sam stressing"

Chad: You okay sam?

Y/n: Stress anymore the you already are and you going get grey hairs.

Mindy: You shouldn't say that to a women

Y/n: I'm just being realistic...

Sam: No its fine 

Tara: No. Tell us what's wrong?

Sam: I don't know... it just feels like this is my fault.

Chad: This is nobody's fault 

Y/n: Yeah. Whoever is under that cheap mask is doing this... not you 

Mindy: Finally said something right. 

Sam: I know just-

Y/n: Just that you are the final fucking girl?

Sam: What no?

Y/n: Okay- just trying to cheer you up

"In my mind... Tara is my final girl"

Chad: Sam we our the core four. You are not alone

Mindy: Now what the heck type of name is that

Chad: Core four because there is four us.

"I knew i wasn't part of the core four but seeing Tara smile at the stupid name made me happy"

Tara: Never say that name again. 

Chad: Come on its okay 

"Anika yelled us into the living room. On the news was a news reporter speaking about how Sam is a suspect. Sam got angry and turned the Tv off and went into the dinning and sat down and went back to stressing. Tara Sat next to her"

Tara: I-I'm sorry. For acting like this... i know its probably hard for you to deal with 

Sam: That isn't your fault

Tara: Sort of. but thank you for protecting me.

Sam: It just sucks being this hated...

Chad: Hey. Nobody in this room hates you 

Y/n: Yeah Sam we love you so much 

Tara: Yeah sam you are always here for us not its time for us to be here for you.

Sam: Thanks... 

"Her Phone ring from the table. Its Danny she ignored the call till we all got a ding on our phones. We picked our phones up it was Danny and a photo of a window with Quinn and Ghostface... she was getting killed we all sat from our seats and rushed to her door well Tara was going to open it I pulled her back to protect her as the noises from her room stopped"

Mindy: Run.

"The door swinged open and Quinn's body fell out landing on top of Anika she screamed. Chad Tara ran out before the others could make it out INCULDING ME!"

"Mindy was stabbed in the arm and Ghostface was going to end her off but Anika protected her by grabbing Ghostface by the leg but it didn't do much... not before Ghostface grabbed her and sliced his knife into her she screamed in pain. I got off from the floor i grabbed him from behind pulling him away"

"But the knife was still inside her, so it cut her even more as i pulled away before i let go falling backwards. Sam came out of nowhere and hit Ghostface in the head with something. We then ran into Quinn's bloody room. Locking the door. Ghostface banged on the door and kicked it in so we used a dresser to keep it shut as we looked for a exit"

"We saw danny waving us over Sam opened the window and he put a ladder out connecting them. She was scared but Sam got on the ladder and started to crawl to the other side as me and Mindy kept the door shut the best we could."

"Anika was on the floor bleeding we were panicking"

Sam: Somebody come!

"Sam called somebody over to the other side. We all looked at each other and decided who goes next. Mindy forced me to go next but i didn't want to."

"We had no time to fight so i crawled on the ladder. I wasn't that scared of heights but my heart was racing"

"I made it to the other side and called another person over. Which Anika should have went first but Anika wanted Mindy to go first. Deep down Anika knew she wouldn't make it. They had a kiss before Mindy crawled over to us."

"Mindy made it over but by time she did Ghostface was almost in and Anika was struggling on the ladder. She was half way through before Ghostface broke in and grabbed the ladder. He started shaking the ladder to make her fall off"

"She screamed in till she couldn't hold on any longer and fell off"