seven

moura made her way to the emirate's stadium. it wasn't too far from her house as she lived on the red side of london.

she was nervous to say the least. what if he hadn't left her tickets and she showed up like an idiot. what if he has a girlfriend and he's just being nice because he feels bad.

not that that's a problem. it's not like she likes him or anything...

she went up to a booth outside that said 'reserved tickets' assuming this was the right area.

what does she say? does she ask for ødegaard? what if they laugh at her?

she bit her tounge as she was next in line to be called up.

an older lady sat behind the screen with a blank expression on her face.

"hi, i think there's a ticket left behind for me." moura shyly said.

"what's the name?" the lady replied.

"moura" she stated.

"no the players name." the woman sighed as she looked at her clipboard.

"ødegaard, martin ødegaard" moura said. it felt weird saying his full name like that because to her he was just martin. not some big football player. just martin.

the woman then stepped out of the booth and handed moora a box.

moura held the box confused. the woman said nothing more and got back in her booth.

it was a small box with an envelope attached to the top that said 'moura' which was handwritten.

moura walked to find a bench nearby so she could open the box.

she sat down and pulled off the lid to see an arsenal shirt with ødegaard on the back. she smiled too herself and the cute gesture. she also noticed there was a single rose placed on top of the shirt.

she pulled the rose out and stared at it in awe.

'he did all this for me?' she thought.

inside the envelope was a ticket and a lanyard that read

'ødegaard's box'

she smiled to herself. she had been to a few city games but only cheap seats at the top of the stadium. she'd never even thought she'd be in one of the players boxes.

what if his family was there? that would be awkward...

after moura changed into her new arsenal shirt (hoping none of her city friends would see her betray her team)

she made her way into the door that was on her ticket.

once her ticket was scanned. she was in the building and followed the sign that said 'players boxes'

she went down the corridor reading out the names.

saka's box

white's box

trossard's box

and finally

ødegaard's box

she scanned her lanyard on the door and the light flashed green.

she slowly opened the door not to disturb anyone but to her relief, there was no one inside.

the room was filled with endless drinks and snacks but moura didn't have time for that. kick off was in 5 minutes.

she rushed through the room and outside the the empty seats reserved for family and friends.

she sat in the nearest one to the front and watch as both teams stood in line.