Part 15

Once they arrive at Changbins house, Changbin reached over to unbuckle Hyunjin but he's to mesmerized by Hyunjins beautiful face , so he just stares for what feels like a million years.

He stares maybe a little to long because Hyunjin opens his eyes and looks at Changbin who's face is literally likes than an inch away from his own. "What are you doing?" He asks.
"Oh- I- I was just unbuckling you... you fell asleep so-"

Changbin got cut off by Hyunjin groaning (bc he's so tired stop having dirty mind oh em jee🙄🙄🙄) and wrapping his arms around Changbin, Burrying his head into his broad shoulders. Changbin was blushing uncontrollably at the cute sleepy boy.

*zzzzzzz*
Hyunjin was, yet again, asleep. But this time in Changbins arm. He carfefully unbuckled the sleeping boy and removes his arms from hugging him, witch he did not want to do at all, in fact he wanted that hug to last forever. But too bad because he had to get Hyunjin inside and get him all cleaned up.

Inside:

"Oh boy is it hard carrying a boy who's 5 inches taller than me all the way up my apartment stairs." Changbin groans while unlocking his apartment.
"Alright we are here!" Changbin says to the sleeping boy, Than gently placed him on the couch.

Changbin starts to walk away to go get bandages and what not but he's stopped by a hand. "Changbin don't go. I don't feel well..." Hyunjin frowns.
"I have to get bandages Hyunjin, you are hurt." He explained.
"I don't need bandages. Please stay."

"I will be right back alright!" Changbin let's gently removes Hyunjins hand and scurry's away into his bathroom for bandages. He slams the door and slides onto the floor blushing his cheeks off.
"Why is he so clingy..? He has a boyfriend? I mean that boyfriend did just beat the shit out of him. But still!" He questions in his head.

Changbin quickly gathers his first aid kit and a blanket for Hyunjin. He scurry's right back to the couch and kneels in front of Hyunjin who's sniffling while sitting on the couch.
"I got you bandages." He flashes a soft smile. Hyunjin gives no response except taking his sweater off and rolling his sleeve of to show the scrapes and bruises.
"Is there more?" Changbin asks.

Hyunjin stands up and removes his shirt, than his pants, so that he's only left wearing his boxers. Changbin is mesmerized and surprised but he has to hide it so that he can help Hyunjin. "Yikes that's a lot." He frowns, "sit down, I'll put some medicine on you." Hyunjin sits down and spreads his legs and arms. (WOAH HYUNJIN CALM DOWN BUDDY WOAHHHHHHHHH.) Although Changbin is still in shock he grabs some ointment and applies it to the bruises on Hyunjins leg.

A/n: is there even ointment for bruises??? Idk but I needed to add zest so deal with it🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️