Part 17

*ring ring* Changbins phone goes off.
"Sorry let me get that." Changbin apologizes and pulls from the hug to reach for his phone and Hyunjin sniffles a bit trying to stop crying.

"Hello? Oh... alright. Should I come now? Ok. I'll be right there." Changbin says sounding rushed. "What's going on?" Hyunjin asks while Changbin is grabbing his car keys and heading toward the door.
"There was an accident. I'll be back soon just wait here." Hyunjin doesn't know how to drive so if there was ever an accident he would be the last person called about it.

Time skip:

"He got mad and stormed off." Felix said sobbing.
"So you called me telling me that it was urgent just because Chan and Jisung where fighting over weather you or Minho where hotter?" Changbin put a palm to his forehead.
"But we can't find Channie now!" Felix said pulling on Changbins arms and sobbing more. "Felix. Chan is probably in the bathroom or something. Did you even look for him?" Changbin says.
"N- no." Felix says with a sniffle.

They both walk to the bathroom to see Chan throwing up in the toilet.
"Channie! Are you ok!?" Felix said running to him.
"Yeah I just drank a bit too much. Why?" Chan was confused because Felix was sobbing looking all worried and crap.
"Dude this guy literally called me all the way over here because he thought you where lost." Changbin rolled his eyes.

"Aw Lixxie your so cute!" Chan said hugging and kissing Felix all over.
"Ok I'm leaving. Get a room for gods sake." Changbin walked out and too his car.
*ring ring*
Changbins phone rings. It's Hyunjin.
"Changbin when will you be back? It's scary sitting and waiting alone." Hyunjin said with a shaky voice.
"Why? Did something happen?" He asked worried.
"N- not really. I just feel like someone watching m- me." Hyunjin started to stutter and tremble.

Hyunjins always had the constant fear of being alone. He's always thought someone is watching him, and with the whole Jay thing, he's even more worried now. He's often had panic attacks when he is alone.

"Hyunjin it will be alright. I will be back anytime. And don't worry your completely alone. No one could be watching you." Changbin try's to reassure him but fails. Hearing that he's completely alone makes Hyunjin even more scared. Hyunjin whimpered over the phone and than hung up.

*clink*
There was a noise coming from the door knob. Hyunjin started to panic. Someone is after him, he curled up in a ball and started sobbing. The doorknob started to turn, Hyunjin screamed as someone walked into the house.
"Woah! Why are you screaming!?" Changbin shouted.

A/n: trauma at its finest👌👌