Arriving at the campground

Soon we arrived at the campground. Ruby and I walked through the familiar woods and to our cabin, like the summers before.
"Hey, Kids! Are you ready to have some fun?" One of the camp counselors added enthusiastically. There were younger kids here too, but mostly teenagers.
We walked to our cabin and put away our things.
After that, we walk over to the small stage area.
We took a seat on the wooden bench that connected to a table and chatted.

We listened as the camp counselors explained different kinds of activities, things we could do and where everything was located. They handed out small maps just in case we ever get lost. I quickly skimmed over it and folded it up and put it into my back pocket.
"Woah, check it." Ruby whispered and pointed to a group of boys. "What about them?" I questioned.
"Uh, duh! They're cute!" She squealed as if she were a toddler. I shook my head and laughed.
"I'm gonna try to talk to them." She said not taking her eyes off the boys. "Have fun with that," I mentally facepalmed.
She walked off and ran near the boys, not wanting to startle them. I decided to walk around for a bit and try to cure my boredom.

I walked on the paths that led to the woods and admired the nature. I then found my favorite spot, the lake. I sat down near the dock and closed my eyes, soaking up the sun rays. Suddenly, I hear the most beautiful acoustic guitar. I decided to check it out, letting my curiosity take over me.
I tracked the music as best as I could before I found it.
There was a curly headed boy sitting down on the wooden bridge leading to the dock plucking the strings on his guitar.
"Can I sit here?" I asked quietly. I think I startled him a bit. "Oh yeah, sure." He chuckled.
"Sorry," I apologized. "I didn't mean to scare you." I added truthfully. "It's fine," he smiled.
There was something about him though, he was beautiful. His dark curls would move in the breeze every so often, his calloused fingers plucked at the strings of his acoustic as he stared at the water.
He looked up at me, his emeralds for eyes stared softly at me. I sat down near him and kicked my feet in the air as they hung off the side of the bridge. "It's really pretty," I smiled, referring to his playing. "Thank you, I'm just messing around though." He replied looking down. I disagreed though, it really was amazing. "I'm Harry," he introduced himself holding out his hand to shake.
"Y/N." I replied shaking his soft hand. "That's a beautiful name." He stared at me. "Thanks, but I didn't choose it." I laughed trying to make a joke.
He chuckled and looked around.
"Hey, do you wanna get some lunch?" He offered.
"It's around lunch time," he added. I nodded and stood up. He slung his guitar around on his back, the strap holding it onto his body.
"You can meet my friends when we sit down." He said. I grinned, a small blush creeping onto my cheeks.

We walked into the cafeteria and grabbed some food. We walked back out to the wooden tables and benches outside and took a seat.
"There you are, Harry!" A shorter looking boy with a striped shirt said. "Yeah, I was grabbing some lunch." He replied.
"Who's this?" Another boy questioned. I blushed nervously and looked down awkwardly. "This is Y/N," he gestured. "Y/N, these are my friends. Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn." He pointed to each one at a time. "Nice to meet you!" I smiled nervously.
They grinned back at me and sat down on the grass and the bench. "Niall, here's your guitar back." Harry remembered, his words muffled from the sandwich he just bit into. "Thanks, mate." The Irish boy chuckled.
"Y/N, I gotta go... will I see you by the campfire  tonight?" He asked with hope in his eyes.
"Of course," I responded grinning slightly. His eyes sparkled. "Great, see you then." He answered and turned off.

I couldn't stop thinking about Harry. He was amazing.