Playing this guitar by the fire too loud...

Y/N's POV:

It was almost time for the campfire. I decided that since I was going to see Harry there, I would make myself look better.
I grabbed my makeup bag and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and my teeth. I put on light makeup with some soft blush. I decided it was enough, it was also going to be dark by then so it was fine.
I put my things away and walked out to find Ruby.

"Y/N, there you are!" Ruby said and I turned to look at her. "Oh, hey! I was looking for you." I chuckled. We chatted and walked over to the campfire area.
"Can you guys go get the marshmallows and sticks on the table over there?" Jake, a camp counselor asked. "I'll get it," I answered. "I'll go with you!" The skinny Irish boy replied.
I nodded and we headed over to get the supplies.
"I'll get the marshmallows, do you wanna get some firewood?" I asked. "Sure, if you want to help me find some!" He chuckled.
I grabbed the bags of marshmallows and sticks and put them into my bag. "Alright, let's find some firewood!" I exclaimed.
Niall and I marched near the woods to retrieve some wood. "It can't be damp!" Niall thought out loud. I agreed and continued walking.
"Ah, here are some good ones!" Niall shouted. He grabbed some logs and I grabbed some too.
"I think this is enough!" I concluded. We walked back towards the campground.
"Thank you, guys!" Jake praised us and took the bags in his hands. We sat down the logs near the fire and sat went to the fire. All of a sudden, I heard that beautiful guitar playing again. I knew it had to be who I thought it was...Harry.
I turned my head and saw his face. He smiled and laughed. I nervously walked over to the severed tree trunk that we all sat on.
"Hey, Y/N..." Harry said. "Hey, Harry." I blushed.
Ruby and Niall both made a face and decided to leave us alone. "Hey, Niall? Do you wanna go- you know," She pointed to the lunch tables. "I would love too!" They both chuckled nervously and walked away.
I blushed and looked down. "That song is beautiful." I said. "So I've heard." Harry smirked.
We stared into each other's eyes and I could feel myself burning up.
"Harry...I-," Harry shushed me and leaned in. Our faces just inches apart and — "Okay everyone, gather around the campfire!" Jake and another camp counselor exclaimed. I turned away and looked down.
"Hey, Lads!" Louis smiled as the boys came and sat down. "Pass the marshmallows!!" Zayn shouted and impaled the marshmallow with a stick and held it over the fire. "Liam and Louis were talking about the perfect way to roast your marshmallows, or rather bickering about it.
Other kids came and sat down around the fire, trying to get the most perfect golden brown marshmallow.
Harry started playing guitar again. I closed my eyes and listened to the beautiful song as I held my stick over the fire.

"Do you remember summer '09? Wanna go back there every night. Just can't lie, it was the best night of my life. Lying on the beach as the sun blew out, playing this guitar by the fire too loud," He winked at me when he sang that part.
"Oh my, my, they could never shut us down.
I used to think that I was better alone. Why did I ever wanna let you go? Under the moonlight as we stared at the sea, the words you whispered I will always believe.
I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah.
I want you to hit the pedal, heavy metal. Show me you care.
I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah.
Yeah, we were together summer '09. Wanna roll back like press and rewind. You were mine and we never said goodbye.
R-O-C-K me again, R-O-C-K me again, R-O-C-K me again." The boys all sang together.
"I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah."

Everyone starting clapping and cheering but Harry just looked at me.

[A/N: wassup ppl I really don't know where to go with this story. I thought it would be funny and easy but turns out it's hard for a lesbian to write a straight cringe love story 🥲 I'll figure it out soon - even tho nobody cares lmao byee]