Legend (Prologue)

A long time ago in the world of half-animals, half-humans, lived one kingdom, but the kingdom went to war with itself and split into six. The six new kingdoms consisted of the foxes, Wolfs, Bears, Deer, Bunnies, and raccoons. The kingdoms then went to live in different parts of the world, but they all connected to one forest. This forest was called the middle because it was once in the middle of the kingdom and now it was the meeting ground of the six kingdoms. As the kingdoms grew less diverse, a few of the citizens from each wanted them to join as one again. Some would send one of their children to the middle, but only when they were of the age of seven and were well trained. The kids would then survive in the only wild part for three years. The ones that were sending their children had hope that they would bring all the kingdoms back together. While others that wanted for them to join together again would try and convince the king/queen on why they should become one again. As time continued to pass the kingdoms started to see that people with twins and triples wanted the kingdoms to join more than those with a single child. This caused the kingdoms to kill the twins or triples when they reached the age of four. The parents that sent their kids to the middle started to send their twins and triples to the middle in hopes that they would live, and to possibly bring the kingdoms together. The parents would train their kids to the best of their abilities in hope that they would survive.