Best Friend's POV-

As soon as I had seen the kids I recognized one as my little sister Lily. That caused me to make the connection that the kids were family to my friends. I also noticed that they came from the six different kingdoms. I pointed out the bunny to my friend because I knew she had a little sister that would be the same age as mine. From her reaction I could tell that I was right.

"Excuse us for a little," I said as I pointed to my tent. "The others and I need to talk."

I took my friend's hand and pulled them to my tent before the kids could ask why, and then went and got the others.

"I know that you guys might not agree but I believe that we can trust them." I announced as soon as the last person was in the tent.

"You can't be serious, they just got here!" My twin brother cried out.

"I am, and I was looking at them, and four of them are family to one of us."

"What about the other two," asked my brother's best friend "They aren't one of our siblings."

"Well-"

"What, do you think they can't fight or kill someone because they are prey?" asked my friends brother

"No, that's no-"

As I was trying to explain myself the six kids ended up running into the tent. This startled us, till we saw why. Right behind them was a boar, one of the animals that can't turn into a human, and on the boar's back was one of the worst people you can meet, and their name was Charles.