Chapter 32: "Let me go check my give-a-shit-o-meter"

I smirked at Brian knowing this would piss him off because its obvious he has some type of thing for Sophia. "Oh he didn't tell you guys? He went on a date with Sophia" I smiled innocently as Brians face dropped and anger took over.

"He what?!"

"You heard me"

His fist balled and he glared at me "Why the fuck would he do that?!" he yelled.

I rolled my eyes "Sucks not knowing things, now doesn't it. Is poor Brian pissed off that Sophia is on a date?"

"Shut the fuck up Lana!" He growled trying to control his anger.

"What the fuck are we going to do, we need Aiden with us" Leo groaned tugging at his curly hair.

"Wait can't we take Lana shes a good fighter?" Diana asked.

"Fuck no!" Leo and Aiden yelled at the same time.

I raised my eyebrow "Um actually I can let me go change really fast"

Before Leo or Brian could protest I ran upstairs and changed into black leggings a black boyfriend tee shirt, so I wasn't all black I grabbed a light blue demin flannel and tied it around my waist.

I pulled my hair out of it's birds nest and ran my brush through it and pulled it up in a loose ponytail. I just kept my face bare because I didn't want to take to long.

I grabbed a pair of black ankle boots and a black shoulder back to hold my phone and wallet.

When I finally got down stairs I was panting, I mean it takes a lot if energy to get ready on less than ten minutes.

I took a deep breath "Okay let's go"

"Damn bitch I can't get ready in ten minutes and look that good. How do you do it?" Diana asked shocked.

I shrugged and winked "I'm just flawless"

She rolled her eyes and laughed with me.

"Lets go before they change their mind about letting you go."

"We never agreed in the first fucking place" a very angry looking Brian hissed.
"Let me go check my give-a-shit-o-meter"- I pretended to think for a second -"Ohh nope I got nothing, now lets go"

He glared at me "Fine, we only need to take three cars. Alex, Diana, Bertha and Carter go with Lana and the rest of you will ride with me or Leo now lets go."

Everyone nodded and went to their assigned car.

As I walked to my baby with my group behind me all I could thing about was having to let the big bitch Bertha ride in my car.

I hopped in the driver seat and Alex got in the passenger seat while the rest got in the back.

I followed behind Brian and come to think of it I dont even know what were doing.

"So what exactly are we doing?" I asked keeping my eyes on the road.

"Well this guy Fez owes us money and he hasn't paid up, plus the rumor is he's teaming with Henry. So we go scare the shit out of him till we get the money and all the info he has on Henry" Diana replied shrugging.

I nodded "What does he owe us money for?" I asked cuorisously.

"We gave him a shipment of guns to sell for us and he'd get to keep 30% of the profit but its been a month and the twat still hasn't paid up" Alex grumpled.

"Hmmm" I hummed "You know Fez sounds really familiar" I bit the inside of my cheek trying to remember where I have seen him from.

Bertha creased her eyebrows, which were NOT on fleek "How would you know him, we rarley have deals with him" her annoying voice asked.