Chapter 19: "We are mermaids boo, not fishy's"

Lana POV

My lips were on Aidens, and I like it. I smiled and pulled away from him.

"I like your lips" I drunkenly giggled and poked his cheek.

"Erm your drunk" Aiden deadpanned, his cheeks were a little flushed.

"No I'm not" I gasped and pulled away from him.

He chuckled "Yes you are princess"

I smiled "I'm a princess?!"

He rolled his eyes "Yes you are"

I giggled but the pool outside caught my eye. Ooo I wanna swim like a fishy.

I left Aiden and stumbled towards the pool, Aiden called my name but I ignored him because the pool was calling my name.

I took off my heels and tossed them to the side. I looked down at my skirt, stupid skirt I can't swim with you on. I tugged it off and tossed it some where, leaving me in my lace bra and black lace thong.

Some people started to whistle at me causing my to giggle.

"LANA WHAT THE FLYING FUCK?!?" Brians familiar voice yelled. I turned around and he was running up to me, oh no he won't let me swim.

I giggle and jumped into the pool before he could stop me. The cold water refreshed me and I'm glad my make up is water proof, well at least I think it is.

I swam up to the surface "Brian look I'm a fishy" I giggled and did the fishy lips.

He looked angry, oops did I do something wrong? "Get out now!" He yelled, and James and Aiden magically appeared behind him.

"Uh where are her clothes?" James asked with wide eyes.

"I'm a fishy Jamey bear, fishy's don't wear clothes they wear fins" I said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

Aiden brusted out laughed along with the other boys. Behind them I saw Sophia running towards the pool in her bra and thong.

"Sophia be a fishy with me" I squeaked and splashed the water around.

She jumped in the pool before the boys stopped her.

"We are mermaids boo, not fishy's" Sophia pouted and I gasped.

"We are mermaids?! Like Ariel"

"Yaaaaas" Sophia cheered.

"Girls get out" Brian hissed.

"Sophia don't let the fat purple lady get us" I screamed and grabbed onto her.

"Oh my god asshat is the evil purple lady that took Ariel's voice, we need to run" she cried.

I gasped "Bubby why did you take Ariel's voice your a big fat meanie!" I pouted.

"I'm not a fat purple lady" he groaned.

"Yes you are" Sophia argued.

"There are sharks in there if you don't get out they will eat you" Brian gasped.

I looked at Sophia and screamed and we quickly got out of the pool.

I was shivering "I'm cold" I whined.

Alex walked up to us with wide eyes "Your half naked...?"

I giggled "I'm a mermaids I don't need clothes"

He busted out laughing and I pouted my lip it wasn't that funny. He is just jealous cause he can't be a merman.

James walked up to me and took off his flannel leaving him a white v-neck. "C'mere"