Chapter 9: "To bad reality likes to bitch slap people"

(Picture us of Leo, he is played by Harry Styles, this is NOT a fan fiction I just choose him because of his looks!!)

Previously:

"Your brusies you said they were from your boxing class" he yelled and slammed his fist on the table.

I flinched then my heart dropped to my stomach. He knows, they know! How do they know? !

~

Tears clouded my vision, no this isn't happening, it can't be.

"I-I dont know what your talking about" I whispered and wiped away a tear that fell.

Brain fake sneezed "Oh well won't you look at that Im allergic to bullshit! So give the act up Lana!" He furiously yelled. He's mad, he's fucking pissed, this is why I didn't tell him.

"W-who told you" I whimpered and looked away from his gaze.

"That doesn't matter, what matters is that you lied Lana you fucking lied. I hope your happy cause I dont think I can ever trust you again!" He spat and started walking towards me.

I flinched and shook my head, I let the tears fall freely. He dosn't understand, he dosn't know anything.

Before he could reach me I started to walk towards the stairs. Before I ran up the stairs I turned to look up at everyone "Im sorry. You guys dont understand, I'm sorry"

Then I booked it upstairs and ran in to my room and locked the door.

I dropped to my knees and bawled, I just lost the only family member that I have. Do you know what that feels like? No, well it feels like your heart has just been ripped out and thrown to a pack of hungry wolves.

Not to mention Sophia won't even look at me. Oh god they probably think of me as a whore. I just lost the two people that make me happy.

I need to leave for the weekend, I can't be here to face them. At least not right now, I need time to think about what to say and just let this all sink in.

I angry wiped the hot tears off my face and got up. I walked to my closet and pulled out my turquoise Nike duffle bag. I threw in some cloths then packed all the other necessary stuff I would need.

I changed into a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a 5sos t-shirt and a white pair of vans.

I threw my hair up in a messy pony tail and washed my face with cool water so my face wasn't so puffy from crying.

Well this is great how am I going to get out of the house? I can't go out the front door cause then they will know I'm leaving, shit wow nice planning Lana real nice.

I pursed my lips and looked around my room, ah the window. I can climb down the tree, yup sounds like a plan.

I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen to write them a note:

Im sorry,
Be back Sunday Night.
-Lana

I set the note on my bed so they would find it then I unlocked my door so they could see in a see it, so they dont think I was kidnapped or some shit like that.

Sighing I grabbed my duffle bag, phone and my car keys before slipping out my window and climbing down the tree.

I quietly slide into my baby and drove off.

I plugged my phone into the system and blasted Pandora because this is going to be a long drive.

I live in Los Angeles and our beach house in Laguna Beach is about an hour and a half away.