Rll specific headcanons

I was tired of writing the next chapter, so here's a lil' snack for you to enjoy and for I to refresh my silly writing brain with!

As you all probably have realized, my version of the turtles isn't exactly like the original, as I like my fanfics seasoned with a bit of chaotic sauce, so here's some headcanons of mine to kinda establish my weird ass way to see the rottmnt world:

~Donnie~

-Once got ratioed so bad to the point he decided to hack fucking twitter in a try to save his dignity.

-Made a whole hate forum about this really specific niche Jupiter Jim ship at age 12.

-Ultimate just dance champion.

-Used to bite his brothers as a fighting strategy (softshell moment)

-Is the creator of like 4 different free IP trackers on the internet.

-His joints are purple, and he specifically avoids any blunts that are any other color for some reason.

-Gets really defensive when people call his eyebrows "sharpie eyebrows" (He buys actual eyebrow makeup shit for them)

~Leo~

-plays fortnight """ironically""", super bad at it too.

-Does NOT wash his feet while showering, doesn't even forget it, "doesn't the water wash it away??"

-Pretended to ship the same ship Donnie made a hate forum about just to annoy him.

-Had a vine account with a niche cult following.

-Accidentally made like 3 hyper-popular shitposts that molded internet culture forever.

-Responds with "that's what they all say" to literally anything.

-Did that one "licking a toilet/covid challenge" once, but doesn't admit it out of cringiness and shame.

~Mikey~

-Nº1 fan and believer of 3AM videos (basically canon lmao)

-Was victim to a single elsagate video as a child and now avoids whatever that was at all costs.

-Played with his controller sneakily disconnected from the console multiple times as a child, "Alright Mikey, we'll let you play", "Really?"

-Accidentally always ends up being a fan of the worst people ever, "RatStinker33 is a groomer too?!!"

-Played minecraft once, accidentally hit a pack of "little doggos" while trying to pet them,  and never played again.

-(Still owns a huge plushie of a minecraft bee, tho.)

~Raph~

-Continues suggesting monopoly at family gamenights, naive to the common factor in all the gamenight arguments, "Why does this happen every  time?"

-Had eyebrows painted on his bandana by Donnie's suggestion once and ended up scaring the shit out of Mayhem.

-Broke one of Mikey's arms while playing as a child, still feels guilty about it.

-Can't play just dance because he's too big and ends up causing a mess.

-Went on an obsessive research about snapping turtles once because he was curious, discovered he's nocturnal and tried to live up to that lifestyle...Lasted 1 single night.

-Is a morning person now.

-Tried to play Adopt Me with Mikey, got scammed in an amazing record of 30 minutes.