Note:

Titan Academy, a prestigious school famous for its well known classes T1T5 and N4T1. Class T1T5, a rowdy, dysfunctional class each with different personalities and people, try to stay afloat with each other.

JianHao Tan, a student from T1T5, is the comedic relief of the school- always flunking classes, and competing with best friend Vincent, (also a lazy and loud student) for Denise, a hardworking student and the only student who does well in exams, and a kind nature, despite everyone taking advantage of that nature.

Class N4T1, the junior class of the school, are not "rowdy and dysfunctional," but are more in their own way. Chloe Grace, an extroverted girl is suddenly befriended with the infamous, bold Diana Bakar, a popular student, due to...
Something we will talk about later.

There are also various themes of the series: exam pressures and struggles, romances, bullying, breaking the barrier of nerds and popular students, family issues, mental health issues and more.

(Read here if you know the plot)

Still maintaining it's prestige, Titan Academy suddenly went into financial problems during and after the pandemic, causing them to let go of a few teachers. Ms Siti, the Principal, had no choice but to sign a deal, that would impact not only the teachers, but the students- And the school, forever.

With the school run by an organization, many things changed. Rules changed. Lunch changed (45m to 15m). Teachers changed. Even The Organization expelled a student (Related to Diana, affecting her). Students were then sorted by an exam, one that if failed, they were expelled.

Unhappy with this, JianHao rallied up a few students to take the organization down and bring their classes back together again. Vincent and Kevin (from T1T5, and Diana, Chloe and Sunny (Jianhao's Fan) from N4T1. They eventually did so, but it came at a cost, expelling a T1T5 Student- Cherylene.

The T1T5 and N4T1 students came back, with new N4T1 students as well. Even new T1T5 students like Ashley, and a student named Maddy, who seems to like Vincent. And a mysterious N4T1 Student, Teverly, who is mysteriously related to Diana's old friend, Cleverly.

But the thing is, the organization, despite going "radio silent", they are coming up with something more sinister... A plan to end the heist students, and the students brought back.
They will brainwash them into becoming more "perfect" versions of themselves, destroying relationships, friendships, and even their heist group. All of them are at risk of being brainwashed, all at the cost of profit. It doesn't matter what the consequences are, as long as they earn their money.

...Leaving the two classes will have no choice but to work together, blending personalities, new friendships- or new enemies, budding romances. Secrets will be revealed, and newfound truths, not only in the school, but the students, teachers and how it came to be the school it was today.

JianHao is the leader of this, and it will be simply known as a...
"Titan Revolution".

Yet, how many students will they lose, with the Organization's plan?

Will they succeed?
...or fail risking losing themselves, in the process?