Chapter 37

Paris 🇫🇷 😏

You both arrive at the luxurious hotel Jungkook has booked for you both. It's beautiful, exactly how you'd pictured it. Exquisite French Rococo furniture, elegant crystal chandeliers, a snug rustic balcony where you can have breakfast or an intimate romantic meal overlooking the charming Eiffel Tower.

Running towards the balcony, you take it all in

Running towards the balcony, you take it all in. The magnificent view, the sweet aroma from the patisserie below the hotel inches closer.

"It's.. " clearing your throat, as you push back your inevitable tears. "It's perfect Jungkook!" Resting your hands on the rail of the balcony.

"It is beautiful Y/N, but you are the only perfect thing I can see here" He smiles softly as he walks over to join you in admiring your new surroundings.

He stands behind you, leaning his chest on your back. His hands lay on yours and rests his chin in the crook of your neck.

"Are you hungry Jungkook?"

Jungkooks lips brush the length of your neck, "Mmm, is my baby not adequately satisfied with her fill last night? Hm?"

Butterflies flutter viciously in the pit of your stomach as you reminisced over last night's rendezvous.

"Is she not satisfied..?" Jungkooks hand moves up your legs, gliding underneath the hem of your dress.

He breathes out sharply, his breath vibrates along your skin. "Mm, my babygirls not wearing any panties.." He teases. "I wonder why.."

Grabbing his hand, you place it urgently on your unruly pussy. "Oh baby.." Jungkook moans softly in your ear.

"Who made you this wet? Hm?"

You move your hips against his hand. One hand firmly on Jungkooks, the other gripping tightly onto the balcony rail.

"Tell me who you belong to Y/N!" His fingers pick up the pace, your breath becomes short and fast.

"I belong to-" your voice desperate and dry. "Oh fuck, I belong to-"