Part 1 (SEASON 1)

You got up at 7:30 am in the morning because the alarm rang. You lazily got up and went to bathroom to get freshened up and have a warm shower.

after that you went to kitchen and saw your husband Jeon Jungkook as well as your professor arranging dishes on the dining table.

Yn:- Good morning kook

After saying you went and pecked his cheeks.

You noticed he was lightly blushing but trying to hide it.
You chuckled seeing his face.

Jungkook:- have your breakfast and get ready.

Yn:- why are you so cold and strict even when we are at home? At college I can still understand

Jungkook:- college or at home, I am your professor.

Yn:- shut up, you don't consider me as your lovely wife.

You pouted angrily and started having your breakfast. He chuckled lightly.

After that you dressed up in casual outfit and left with Jungkook to college.

At college:-

Jungkook got out of the car first and later after few minutes you got out. Nobody in the college know you both are together. You went straight to your class.

Rose:- omg finally you came. I was waiting for you from so long.

Yn:- sorry if i took so long to come. Anyways Jennie you look sexy.

Jennie:- i know.

Rose:- not until Mr.Jeon's class. He will literally punish you for wearing such outfit.

Jennie:- whats wrong in the outfit?

Rose:- your cleavage is visible dude.

Yn:- aish rose its not visible that much. Jennie dont worry, I'm sure he wont scold you.

Jennie:- okay.

Jungkook's lecture:-

Jungkook entered in class as all the students got up and greeted him and sat back being silent.

he started looking at all the students to make sure if anyone was missing. His eyes went on you then rose and then Jennie.

Jungkook:- Jennie, explain your outfit please.

Jennie slowly got up being scared and replied.

Jennie:- I am sorry.

Jungkook:- remember class no revealing outfits for both boys and girls in my class. Sit Jennie, i dont want this next time.

Jennie nodded and sat back. Jungkook started taking his lecture.

Time skip:-

Jungkook:- class we'll continue the rest in the next lecture. And study for the test tomorrow.

He then went out of the class.

Jennie:- the outfit was not even revealing but still Mr.Jeon wanted me to be embarrassed in front of the whole class.

Rose:- I told you.

At home:-

You and Jungkook reached home in evening. After dinner, you went for a bath whereas Jungkook was on bed, working on laptop. Later, You came out of the restroom only in towel as you bathed. Jungkook saw you and then again looked at his laptop and started working.

You thought of doing something sexy. You took his laptop as he looked at you being confused. You kept his laptop aside and sat on his lap.

(You are naked)

Yn:- Jungkook, dont I look sexy?

Jungkook:- I can say you have completely lost your mind at this moment.

He said being irritated as you just ignored his words.

Yn:- didn't you feel anything till now?

Jungkook:- like what?

Yn:- I mean didn't you feel horny before?

Jungkook:- no, now get up and get dressed. Study for tomorrow's test. I need your good grades.

You didn't say anything and just removed your towel being completely naked in front of him. The view of your breasts and your waist was seen by Jungkook. He immediately covered his eyes.

Jungkook:- have you gone mad for real?

Yn:- oh come on, just open your eyes. Let's do something sexy.

You said touching his thighs.

Jungkook:- for god sake, get up and wear your clothes.

He said being annoyed by your actions as you got up and wore your clothes.

Yn:- i am done wearing, you can open your eyes now.

He removed his hands from his eyes and said.

Jungkook:- you are completely gone mad Yn. Now go to your study room and study for tomorrow's test.

Yn:- fine

You said and went to your study room.

Jungkook pov:-
This girl is literally dumb. But she's kind of sexy though. Aish what am I thinking.

Words used in the story:- 697

Next part will be out soon. If you liked so please do vote.