Part 5

Next morning you got up and saw Jungkook still sleeping. You found him looking cute. You went towards him and snuggled in his chest hugging him.

After sometime Jungkook got up due to alarm and saw you sleeping in his arms. He don't remember taking you in arms but liked you being close to him.

After sometime you both got ready for your college and made your way.

In class:-

Yn:- hey guys

Jennie:- hey mrs.Jeon

Rose:- oh yeah right

Yn:- aish you people. This was the reason I didn't tell you.

Rose:- its absolutely okay. Dont worry, we wont tell anyone. Well how is your relation going with Mr.Jeon.

Yn:- pretty good actually not bad. He's strict at home as well but always cares for me.

Jennie:- did you guys do it?

Yn:- what?

Jennie:- means what people do at night? on wedding day.

Yn:- ohh so well no. He told me that we will do this all stuff later, studies are more important to him. He promised me to do this all this after graduation.

Rose:- I see. our first lecture is his only. He might be giving us portions for our final exams.

Jennie:- aish why is this even taken?

Yn:- to get to know how much we have understood.

Rose:- when it is anyway?

Yn:- final exams? *rose nodded*. Probably next month between the dates 10-17.

Jennie:- oh my gosh its already the end of the month. Today is 22.

Yn:- so lets start preparing.

Time skip:- (jungkook's lecture)

Jungkook:- note down all the chapters which are gonna come in your exams. Exam is on 18 th, next month. So prepare yourself very well for it. you have 26 days for preparing all the subjects.

?:- sir I have a question.

Jungkook:- okay come here and ask me.

She came and asked Jungkook to explain her about it. Little did he know, the girl was slowly touching his shoulder moving to his chest.

Jungkook didn't know what to do, but he didn't like it when someone touches him except you.

He immediately explained the topic as fast as he can and told her to leave.

you didn't notice it as you were busy writing your portion.

Time skip at lunch:-

Jennie:- so I want Yn to give us a party because she's Mr.Jeon's wife.

Rose:- yes it would be so much fun.

Yn:- fine, take whatever you want in canteen, I'll pay for it.

Saying this, Jennie and Rose ordered a bunch of stuff for lunch break. All junk food like:- pizza, burger, fries, nuggets, cold drink.

Jennie:- what a lot of stuff. Lets eat now.

You, Rose and Jennie started eating the food.

at home:-

You were busy watching k-dramas on television. Jungkook freshened up and came in the living room.

Jungkook:- Yn stop watching for now and prepare yourself for your upcoming exams.

Yn:- dont worry, i'll just watch for a little more and then i'll study.

Jungkook:- YN NOW!!! Dont you understand? I am telling you to study so do what I say. Just for your fucking good grades I am telling you. 

Yn:- you have no rights on me okay. Accept it you don't love me. You have never kissed by yourself, nor spoke any lovey dovey words to me. I have started all this stuff.

Jungkook:- why the fuck you are bringing this into the matter which makes no sense. Stop talking nonsense and go study.

Yn:- fine as you wish. Want me to die? I'll do that as well.

Jungkook:- dont talk this shit and go.

he said as you went to your study room. He was massaging his head in thinking how childish and clingy you are. He accept the fact that he never spoke lovey dovey words to you nor kissed you or cuddled you from his side. it was always you who started it. somewhere he was hurted. He only thought of doing this stuff after your graduation. he is a little nervous type of person and doesn't seem ready for any step to be taken. it was always you.

your pov:-
why the fuck he is forcing me to study. There's a lot of time for my exams. why is he worried about me? it would have been better if he worried about me during my wrong times.

you thought and started studying.

words used in this story:- 727