Part 6

time skip (few days later)

Your exams are there next week. Currently you were at home studying. Jungkook was preparing lunch. Yes you both are home during afternoon because its sunday.

Jungkook:- Yn food is ready, lets have it together.

You came and sat.

Yn:- there's a lot of food. Thanks for making it by putting all your efforts.

Jungkook:- no issue. Anyways, how is your preparation going? first exam is the subject I teach.

Yn:- preparation is well and good. Lets just hope fear does not overcome me.

Jungkook:- I feel really good when you talk something positive about studies.

Yn:- I'm actually very smart but act dumb sometimes okay.

Jungkook:- okay dear, lets have lunch now.

Yn:- kook, can we go out for dinner tonight?

Jungkook:- I'm not sure actually. I'll tell you by evening as I have a lot of stuff to do.

Yn:- aww *pout* okay.

Jungkook:- i'll try my best to take you out okay?

Yn:- okay *soft smile*

As soon as you had your lunch, you went back to study.

in evening:-

You came in your bedroom and saw Jungkook doing something on laptop.

Yn:- are we going?

Jungkook:- i think yes, my work is about to get finished. You can start getting ready as you take thousands of years.

Yn:- okay *happily*

You picked a cute dress for you to wear.

You decided to do something naughty

You decided to do something naughty. (well obviously she's a pervert)
You removed your top, and now you are only in your bra. You called Jungkook as he looked at you.

Jungkook:- gosh, what am I supposed to do of you. Can't you just tell to move out of this room. Boys are pervert than girls but here it's opposite.

Yn:- aish leave it. How do i look?

You said trying to life your breasts but couldn't (as you are flat chested)

Jungkook laughed a bit. You frowned.

Yn:- why are you laughing? don't i look sexy?

Jungkook:- sexy? you look dumb. you literally have no chest and still you are trying to lift it. How funny.

Yn:- hey I'm not flat. want to see?

You said about to unhook your bra when Jungkook said.

Jungkook:- no thanks I'm getting out of this room

At the restaurant:-

You and Jungkook were casually talking. These days he is talking with you and sharing everything.

Jungkook ordered a while ago. You randomly took a spoon but it accidentally fell down. You bend down to pick it up. While you were bending your cleavage area was visible. Jungkook noticed and told you.

Jungkook:- yn you must stay careful while you bend down wearing something like this specially.

Yn: ahh I'm sorry (you understood what he meant)

after a while the food arrived as you both were eating thats when you see jennie and rose entering the restaurant. .

You immediately started trying covering yourself.

Jungkook:- why are you covering your face?

Yn:- Jennie and Rose are here.

Jungkook:- its fine right, they know about our relationship.

Yn:- yeah but still, the next day they will keep teasing me.

Jungkook:- i'll look after that, now kindly stop hiding from them.

You removed your hand from your face.

Jennie and rose sat next to your table.
they didn't notice you and you were quite happy about that.

Suddenly they started to talk about you.

Jennie:- omg i loved how Yn payed for our food that day. she is such a loyal friend.

Rose:- yes. We fucking need to call her right now to thank her.

rose called you thats when your phone started ringing. They saw and its you.

Jennie:- Yn, how come you be here? *sees Jungkook* Good evening mr.Jeon.

Jungkook nodded. He behaves cold with the students most of the time except you.

Rose:- Yn, how do you even live at your home. He doesn't talk right?

Jungkook:- well my mouth opens to talk only when I am around the people I like the most. The person is right in front of me.

At this statement you blushed so hard.
Jennie and rose be like "woah" (when you go on a school picnic and suddenly the bus enters in tunnel, and the students start screaming that way)

Jennie:- I get it. Enjoy your lovely time. We'll go to another table as we don't want to ruin your moment.

Jungkook:- I'm your sir and you are my student. As I'm behaving like one, you too behave the same Jennie.

Jennie:- sorry.

They went to another table.

Yn:- why do you have to talk to them like that? 

Jungkook:- what does ruining the moment mean? dumb girls.

Yn:- aish.

After eating jungkook payed the bill. You got up and waved a bye to Jennie and rose. Jungkook hold your hand and walk to the exit. You were shocked. Jennie and rose as well.

In the car:-

Yn: what has happened to you?

Jungkook:- they keep thinking low about me.

Yn:- what do you mean?

Words used in this story:- 826

Next part will be out soon.