WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER 💔 EP-8

Episode 8
Author POV
Sindhu is crying her heart out as she think that she is the reason behind all these as if she didn't plan for a Goa trip then they would not have came here, Tinku was at the edge of breaking into tears as everyone know how precious yn is to them, they have took care of her like a princess but now all of a sudden she got kidnapped and got a threatening call about her…

Nani POV
I was shocked listening this… is she safe? Did they do anything to her? What will happen if we don't reach her in the time?  Will they really sell her to the mafia?? What if she is hurt 🤕?? These are the only questions that are roaming in my mind all of us stood there like a statue then tae said..
Tae: we should inform this to uncle as he will take the decision about the company shares…

Tae POV
Then i dialed yn's dad numafter few rings he answered the call
Tae: uncle…..
Yn's dad: yes dear what is it??
Tae: u-unc-le y-yn…
Yn's dad: WHAT HAPPENED TO MY YN??
Tae: y-yn got k-ki-dnap-ped…..
Yn's dad: WHATTTT?????
Tae: yes uncle we got a call that they your company shares the he will give yn to us or else he will sell her to the woman trafficking centre….
Yn's dad: no no no no no no…. I'm coming there.. I'll be there with the bond papers regarding the share tell them to wait…
Tae: yess uncle be quick…
Then the call ended..
Tae: he said he'll be here with the share papers
Karthii: but my dad is also a share holder in the company, if he gives more than 50% then my dad will face loss… what about my dad he will be getting loss how can we easily let go of the shares???
Sindhu: seriously karthii ur thinking about the profit and loss when a innocent soul got stuck in the biggest trouble and suffering….
Tae: guys leave it now don't fight…

Sindhu POV
My phone got a notification, as i looked up onto my phone then it was from an unknown number then i opened the chat…there was a photo which was not downloaded after few minutes i got the clear view of the pic that's it i screamed my lungs out….
Sindhu: ahhhhhhhgggggggg…..
Tinku: Sindhu wt happened???

Then Tinku took the phone from me an looked at it he was shocked i started crying more… it was a pic of yn.. they tortured her they slapped her finger prints are clearly visible on her cheek her corner of her lip was bleeding, her forehead got a seviere injury, her top was ripped she looked a total mess🥺….

Jk POV
I took the phone from tae as he was staring at the pic and saw that yn was badly injured her head got hit by something which lead to the seviere blood loss, i glanced at tae but his eyes were filled with tears he was crying……i don't know why he always do this  he will say that he really don't like or love yn but he will cry for her…
Jimin: guys let's not waste our time, why don't we give a police complaint?
Tae: no no no jimin if we do that then it will be very dangerous to yn… he can do anything yn is with them now….

TIME SKIP
Tae POV
It's been 3hrs we don't have any clue about yn just then yn's dad reached us with the bond papers
Yn's dad: call them let's just get our yn ask them to tell where should we meet…
Tae: no uncle.. of we do this then we will face a great loss.. i have an idea
Yn's dad: what is it??? Let it be i don't want to risk yn in this let's just give in
Tae: first listen to me uncle… see we got a pic of yn… we can see the background here it appears like an old house then why don't we search all the old houses…
Yn's dad: are you out of your mind taehyung… see that pic she got badly injured, no i can't take much time….
Jimin: uncle please think once we should make a smart move….tae let's go with your plan….
Sindhu: But there are many old houses in Goa. How can we search…
Tae: not all the old houses Sindhu.. let's just remove all the tourist old houses…. There are a total of 15 old houses and if we remove 6 from them then it will be nine…
Karthii: But there is a lot of distance from one house to another don't you think it will take much time…
Tae: no karthii now there are 9 houses let's just remove all the houses which are in the city of Goa…
Chukkulu: there are 7 old houses in Goa…
Tae: gud now it will have 2 houses which are on the outskirts of the city…

Jimin POV
I tracked her last location near the east outskirt of the city…
Jimin: tae i tracked yn's last location it is showing that it's in the east of the Goa outskirt…
Tae: gud… check is there any old house in the east region…
Sonu: yess tae there is a old house in the east region and it very old.. it was lit in fire for some reason….
Tae: that's it let's go… uncle you don't worry you will get yn me, jk, jimin will go there we do have our guns with us and uncle fo you have any extra bond paper??
Yn's dad: yrs taehyung i do have it…
Tae: uncle take that bond paper and sign it but it should not be you sign….
Yn's dad: ohk taehyung…..

Tae POV
I took the fake documents from him and we 3 started to the east outskirt region….
Now we have reached it.. it took us 1hr to reach here…..jimin went to the back of the house, jk from the left side of the house and me from the front door three of us entered without making any single sound there were many guard, we shot them with our air gun…. And jk closed their mouth…
We reached the floor to see yn was there with messy hair, dry lips, half naked, belt marks on her sensitive skin…. How could have she bared it, after seeing her in this state my blood boiled …we 3 started shooting the guards then we saw a person who has well built body came infront of us he shot me but i escaped suddenly i felt some sting in my back to see a gaurd has stabbed me with a knife… i felt extreme pain but i didn't care i pushed him and shot him then i went to the person i was about to shoot him but he started to kick me on the spot where i got stabbed i cried but the thought of yn got hurt by him made me burn in anger there was a knife near me then i took it and stabbed it right in his throat….

Jk POV
I went to yn she was unconscious i untied her hands tae came running to her and hugged her close to his chest and started crying seeing her state as tae got stabbed
he lost his consciousness, i took yn to the car and jimin brought tae we rushed to the hospital… the doctor came we explained the situation then they took tae and yn into the rooms… jimin called karthii and then ld her that we are in hospital and tae got stabbed they were scared and immediately started to the hospital… after few minutes they all arrived at the hospital the doctor came out of the cabin…
Jimin: doc how are they both? Are they fine?
Doc: the girl is fine.. but about the guy we can't say it right now as he got stabbed at his left rib it got critical… we will inform you guys in 2 hrs
Yn's dad: doc how are the chances??
Doc: there are 90% chances of him to get cured but i really can't promise you…

Then karthii started crying hard after listening this all of us consoled her regarding this then a nurse came to us telling that now we can meet yn…

Yn POV
I opened my eyes to see myself in a hospital bed i got scared as i remember everything how they beat me and tried to force me at the thought of them forcing me make me to tear up i was about to burst in tears then i saw my dad rushing into the room and came to me hugging me tightly crying his heart out and i cried in his embrace… everyone came to me and asked me how am l.. and do i feel okk… but one person is missing… it's tae…then i asked
Yn: jungkook where is taehyung??
Jungkook: uhh…y-yn ta-ae g-ot st-a-abb-ed….
Yn: can you say it clearly kook i really can't understand
Yn's dad: tae got stabbed in the process of saving you….
Yn: WHATT??? HOW DID HE GOT STABBED…
Jungkook: yn we came to the place where were you and in the fight he got stabbed…
Yn:(crying) how is he now????
Sindhu: the doc said his situation is critical as he got stabbed in the left rib…

That's it i can't take it anymore.. i don't want him to suffer because of me i need to see him i need to go to him…. I removed the saline line hand i got a little pain but i didn't care and ran out of the room and went to the emergency ward only to see tae on the bed with oxygen mask with saline connection to his hand many wires attached to his chest…I ran into the room and took his palm into my hand and caressed it softly … i cried hard holding his hand… everyone came to the ward and saw me crying for him…

YN: TAE WAKE UP… YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME… BABY PLEASE GET UP, I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU …. PLEASE BABY GET UP TAE, YOU KNOW THAT I CAN'T BE WITHOUT YOU… IF YOU ARE GONNA LEAVE THEN TAKE ME WITH YOU TOO 🥺😭…..

TO BE CONTINUED…

HYEE CUTIES I JUST GOT A LITTLE TIME SO I HAD A THOUGHT TO UPLOAD THIS HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EP BYEEE💜💜