WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER 💔 EP-21

Episode 21

Yn’s POV
I looked up to see who's that..but shocked to see yeonjun there.. how does he know that today is my marriage? It was held suddenly…

 how does he know that today is my marriage? It was held suddenly…

Yn: yeonjun???
Yeon: heyy darlingg..
Yn: how do you know that today is my marriage?
Yeon: I have my own ways babee..
Tae: you better speak in a well mannered way while you are speaking to someone else's wife.. you can't just call her names..

Yeon: correction mister…you both are not married yet.. are you sure that this marriage will withstand and she'll be your wife??
Yn: YEONJUNN??
Yeon: I'm not saying anything wrong yn…how can you trust this cheater again..he used you yn how can you forget that??

Yn's mom: yn what going on?? Who is this guy and what is he talking about taehyung??
Yn: nothing mom…
Yeon: don't fool yourself yn he can again cheat on youu
Tae: shut the fuck up you fucker..
Yeon: ohh now you are getting angry when I'm stating the truth..

Tae: back off cuz you don't know anything
Yeon: mannn come onn for you yn is just an option not one and only choice…as her sister cheated on you..now u r ready to marry her otherwise you would have never ever looked at her..

Yn's dad: look boy I don't know who you are but please don't mess up this marriage we have a reputation among the people please don't ruin it…
Yeon: uncle taehyung is not correct for yn…

Karthii: WHO TOLD YOU THAT??
Yeon: ohh heyy you are karthii right…nice meeting you…
Karthii: not so pleased to meet you though…stfu and get lost from here…
Yeon: and why should I?? You don't know anything karthii taehyung can again harm yn..

Karthii: NOO… HE WILL NOT…  You don't know anything about him all these years when we were together is just nothing to him….he never loved me he was just attracted towards me that's the only reason I chose Karthik over him…

Yn: what do you mean karthii??
Karthii: yess yn.. taehyung never loved me but he did love you…that hurts me the most…everyone here thinks that I cheated on him but getting pregnant…but no one knows that I wanted to give him freedom from this relationship so he can again go back to you…

Yn: W..WHAT??
KARTHII:  YESS YN TAEHYUNG ONLY LOVES YOU AND YOU AND YOUUU…HE IS HEAD OVER HEELS FOR YOU…

TO BE CONTINUED…..

Heyy people…
I'm really sorry for not updating…i couldn't login into my account and that made things worse.. I know this part is too short sorry for that I'll upload the next part soon I hope you understand…love you all❤️💋