WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER 💔 EP-10 18+

EPISODE 10
Karthii POV
Shitt i fucked up i should get out of this room first then i wore my dress and Karthik did the same first went out of the room and went down all were waiting there near the cars…..
Yn: karthii where were all the time, Karthik and taehyung is also not here till now ??
Karthii: hehe how would I know about Karthik i was in a room just now i woke up so i came out…
Chukkulu: look Karthik and taehyung are coming…where were you Karthik…
Karthik: i was in a room….. i had a seviere headache so i came late..
Aaryan: ohkkk chaloo let's go guys it's getting late our parents are waiting for us…my mom has called me thousand times till now…

Yn POV
I'm getting little suspicious about Karthik and karthii's behavior they are looking nervous and uncomfortable but that's when I saw a hickey on karthii's neck i was shocked and surprised but after that i had tears in my eyes at the thought of taehyung making love with her maybe it was given by him i stopped thinking about it if i think further then it will hurt me moree..
We went home and saw Sindhu was wearing a saree hmmm… ikr it's our tradition to wear a saree after marriage particularly after the first night anyway she was cute in that saree i went to her and hugged her..
Yn: you look cute my lovee… how was your night haaa😁 (teasing tone)
Sindhu: yaah stop teasing me okk now go and get fresh up let's have our bake fast…
Yn: ohkk my dear…

ONE WEEK LATER 😁
Karthik POV
Tomorrow is my and yn's engagement i really don't want this but i have to do this for the sake of my parents…

And then next week comes tae's and karthii's engagement it hurts to see her happy with someone else other than me but i can't do anything i can't force..

Right now the preparations are going on yesterday we went to shopping for engagement.. rn I'm in living room watching karthii feeding tae, then i remembered the days when she used to feed me….

This is all because of yn if yn would have not introduced taehyung to karthii then she would hav been mine now because of her she is now other…

Yn also felt the pain as taehyung cheated on her, she never accepted any proposal he was her first but he broke her trust..

Jimin POV
Im here in my room as i got call from namjoon that we got our properties back… then i told him to return here as tomorrow is yn's engagement…

We all are pretty close to yn she is very kind and pure she is not like other who is behind the men's money she is different…

Jimin: joon you should come now..
Joon: no jimin we can't come for tomorrow's engagement and still we need some information it may take 2-3 days so we will be there after 5days…
Jimin: ohkay be safe byee…

I cut the call and went down stairs only to see the newly married couples eing romantic in the kitchen i don't want to disturb them so i went to the living room to see karthii feeding tae and Karthik was there too…

But where is yn and jkk these two are really crack heads as they both are maknae they will do something wrong if we don't watch them…

I went out into the garden to see yn and jk sitting opposite to eachother there was a table between them they were staring into their eyes…

Then i saw there is a banana milk on the table… humm now i got to know the whole situation yn and jk both are bigg fans of banana milk they can give their life for it…

I went to them and said…
Jimin: stop this staring contest and let me give you both the equal share of banana milk…
Yn: ohkk..
Jk:no i want it all for myself…
Jimin: yn you can have the whole milk..
Jk: yahhhh jiminssii what are you saying..
Jimin: i think you don't want the half share so let me give the whole milk to her
Jk: no no ohkk give us equal share…