short sskk because reina loves them

ily reina 

It was cold. Atsushi lay in an alleyway, bleeding intensely. He had just fought an ability user whose ability allowed him to copy others' abilities. He certainly was strong, but he was more annoying than strong. He had fled the alleyway after beating the poor agency member up, and Atsushi couldn't lift a finger. He lay helpless in a random alleyway in Yokohama, almost certain that he'd bleed to death. "Jinko- *cough cough (CANT LEAVE THAT OUT)* what are you doing here?" His voice was menacing, and he could easily rip Atsushi to shreds. But he didn't, wanting answers. "Don't you want to kill me?" Atsushi asked, his voice quivering oh so slightly. Akutagawa frowned. Seeing the weretiger in such a sorry state made him feel guilty, despite not having done anything. "Ugh, don't answer my questions with answers." 
"I'm pretty sure you've heard of Xerneas, right? (HSHSHSHSHSH DONT TELL ANYONE BUT IM A MAJOR POKEMON FANATIC HEHE) I was sent to capture him, but he's much more capable than I realised." 

Hearing that, Akutagawa suppressed a frown. He did want to kill Atsushi, but knowing that someone else made Atsushi so wounded made his blood boil. (possessive much) "Ah. I'm going to pass out soon. Bye, Akutagawa." Hearing that made Akutagawa snap out of his thoughts. He watched as Atsushi slowly succumbed to the tiredness tugging at his eyelids, and once he was unconscious, Akutagawa hauled him up. He carried Atsushi to the Detective Agency bridal-style, and soon, Yosano managed to treat Atsushi. The rest of the Agency members, besides Dazai and Ranpo, where confused as to why Akutagawa would carry Atsushi, his enemy, his rival, back to the Agency when he could have just left him to die. 

They didn't let him leave until he explained himself.

YAY AKU TELLS THE AGENCY THAT HE LIKES ATSUSHI <3