lucy heartfilia - fairytail

soo, i've only recently found and watched fairy tail but it has easily become my new addiction and favourite show. i love the whole 'friendship is power' thing no matter how cliché it is. i felt so sad when finishing the show but i've now read the manga as well and have started the 100-year-quest. hopefully it'll come out soon lol

one of the best lucy edits i have ever seen is linked here > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOE468HcAp8&lc=UgxVkSuUD8MvDHhmxrJ4AaABAg.9o9rZufqY9y9oCwyWL2FfU

LUCY HERSELFmy favourite character so far is definitely lucy

LUCY HERSELF
my favourite character so far is definitely lucy. i really connect with her personality and i've enjoyed seeing her grow so well from season one. her character designs are gorgeous and her outfits are fashionable which i really like since i'm into fashion. her personality isn't full good girl or full bad girl. she is a very good mix and realistic. she is funny, helpful, kind, clever, badass and so much more. unlike her friends, lucy dislikes fighting and tries her very best to resort away from violence. she loves being around her guildmates and finds them fun, despite the fighting. she always tries her best and protects her guild and friends as best as she can. she keeps the promises she makes to others and gives everything her all.

her story was the first to make me cry as i really connected with it. from her mother dying when she was young, her father ignoring her most of her life and not having any human friends when growing up it really hits in the feels. it shows that money really can't buy happiness, which is why she runs away to make a good and fun life for herself. her estranged relationship with her father is so sad but realistic and the growth of slowly beginning to love, apologise and understand one another is amazing until the bittersweet truth of him passing away whilst she was stuck for seven years on tenrou island as he continued to send birthday presents every year (emotional since he forgot/ignored her birthday often when she was a young girl) along with a very sad letter.

 her estranged relationship with her father is so sad but realistic and the growth of slowly beginning to love, apologise and understand one another is amazing until the bittersweet truth of him passing away whilst she was stuck for seven years on...

LUCYS SPIRITS
i love the way lucy treats her celestial spirits and the way she uses her magic. instead of treating them like pets or tools, she tries her best to protect them and show them love like her own friends. she sees her celestial spirits and herself as equal, especially when fighting, and never tries to use them as shields. it just goes to show how genuine of a person she is, compared to many other celestial wizards who abused their powers and the trust of their spirits. because of this, the spirits trust and loyalty to lucy is easy to see and admire. lucy has a certain connection/friendship with each celestial spirit which just makes it even more entertaining to watch and experience. the way her spirits pop out to save lucy and her friends without being called upon, meaning they are using their own small amount of celestial magic to appear in the human world, is extraordinary and it shows the love and trust between both parties. lucy owns 10 out of the 12 zodiac spirits, with yukino (a good friend of lucy) holding onto the other 2 and the 13th zodiac spirit.