𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛

*third pov*

There was nothing slightly weird about this, right?

Just because Liam and Theo weren't exactly talking doesn't mean it had to be weird.

Liam pulls in next to Derek's car, and all three step out and walk up to the apartment door.

Skylar opens the door for them and greets them one by one and smiling a little too big. Big enough that Theo notices.

Scott leans his hands on the table next to the window. Derek, Theo, and Skylar all followed him. Liam stood next to the window, head laying on it. Lydia walked over to Theo greeting him before Derek started talking.

"Ok, Cora's update is that the hunters are in London right now. Some groups of doctors were dropped off at the station with a bunch of documents to back up their arrest."

Skylar lifted their hands and smiled at Scott.

If you asked them they would say that they were late picking up Isaac because they were trying to save Skylar and fight the doctors off at the same time. Would be a lie because Skylar knocked them out quickly, what really took them so long was looking for evidence to keep them in custody. Skylar and Scott had ran-sacked the lab, trying to find anything that proved them guilty that also wouldn't make anyone search for Skylar.

In Scott's days of "framing," this was the hardest thing he had done. They didn't keep papers or documents about what happened in the lab. But they found documents dating back to before he was even born, about humans they tested, humans that all died, that meant someone had lost someone and they would be able to help keep the doctors in jail and that was enough.

Of course, it wasn't a guarantee that they would get put in jail, but Skylar was with the pack now, and if Scott had to fight years and put himself in the life of fire again and again. He would.

Theo sighed and smiled at Skylar. He didn't even know what to do. He got Skylar back but now what? Live life better now? Happier now?

Just thinking about it made Theo smile bigger, he got to be happy. With Liam he was happy, Liam made days fun, made them less of an endless nightmare. But there was one nightmare that he would only be able to get rid of. But with Sky here, with the hope that him and Liam could fix things. He knew that Tara would only be a thought in the back of his mind.

"Is that it? You couldn't have mass texted that?" Scott says, walking away from the table. Derek flips him off and shakes his head.

"No, because your bright-minded ass thought it was okay to rescue my basically little sibling and then proceeded to not inform me."

Scott gives him a look before talking, "You never told us you even knew Skylar. And you met Theo like a handful of times and never asked 'Hey you look kind of familiar did I know you when you were a baby and you're much cooler sibling?' But did you? No."

Theo throws his hands into the air, "Hey!"

Scott just laughs and runs around as Derek tries to corner him.

"You're an old wolf who can't remember shit unless you use your big old sniffer!" Scott continues his taunts as he runs Derek into a circle.

Scott lowers his hands and knees, flipping over Derek and baring his teeth at him. Derek huffs and sits down, one hand on his thigh trying to catch his breath. His other hand showing his middle finger pointed straight at Scott.

Theo comes up from behind Scott and pushes him. Scott eyes him before jumping at him.

"No, stop fighting on my," Derek stops and looks down at his floor. "Actually, never mind."