Chapter 71 - 25 December 2022

I didn't get how my two girls, as well as Mia and Faye, were so excited about today – Christmas Day is a winter holiday

I didn't get how my two girls, as well as Mia and Faye, were so excited about today – Christmas Day is a winter holiday. It feels right for me when the day is cold and snowing, not when I feel like I need another shower minutes after drying myself from the cold one I'd just had. Maybe I was just cranky because I hadn't had my coffee yet.

"Merry Aussie Christmas, baby." I jumped slightly, feeling the arms wrapping around my exposed waist.

I spun, wrapping my fiancé in my arms, giving her our first kiss of the day. "Good morning, my love. Merry Christmas to you too."

After returning to Korea earlier in the month, somehow my soulmate had been able to convince not only the rest of our Bangtan family, but also our management to allow us to have Christmas in Australia; she claims that Bang PD-nim agreed after hearing that that since our last concert was in Auckland a few days before the holiday, we could stop over in her home country to have our first summer Christmas. I swear the man, who was like my second father, would do anything for my fiancé; Bang Si-Hyuk loved Astrid like the daughter he never had. In fact, he treated Sophie, and now Dal-Joon, as his surrogate grandchildren, spoiling the two rotten with the amount of gifts that sat under the Christmas tree.

Astrid and I headed to the kitchen, my mouth watering as the smell of bacon and other treats wafted through the air. Noticing we were the last down, I bowed in apology to Mimi, who was putting the finishing touches to the buffet of dishes laid out on the benchtop.

"I can't wait to see how you guys celebrate," I heard Jin talking to Shaun. I laughed seeing the reaction of my older brother as he learned some of the foods the women had planned. I had to admit, I only understood a few of the dishes, but the way he described things sounded delicious, especially Mimi's baked ham – whatever that was.

"Appa, sit here please!" I kissed my daughter good morning on her blonde head of hair, which was so long now it hung two-thirds of the way down her back. Everyone in Seoul was fascinated with my daughter, marvelling at her natural fair skin, blonde hair and her beautiful blue eyes.

As I sipped my nectar of the Gods, I listened to Mia outline our day: after breakfast was present opening; then while lunch was prepared by Astrid and Mimi, us Koreans were apparently going to be taught some games that my fiancé's family played every Christmas. I was excited about the thing scheduled after lunch – nap time!

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"Ummm, Faye?" I heard my fiancé call out through the house from the front door looking for our newest family member. "Baby, do you know where Faye and Jiminie are?" she asked after there was no reply from Jimin's soulmate.

I kissed my soulmate on the cheek, promising to find said woman. Walking through the house, I could hear voices from the swimming pool laughing, squealing and having fun. I smiled seeing a game of chicken taking place, my daughter sitting proudly on Tae's bare shoulders while Mia was on Joon's, the two females trying to knock each other off. I hyped up my princess, calling out for her to throw her aunty off Joon, clapping and celebrating when Sophie raised her arms in victory.