Chapter 1-where it all began

Aleksa POV

So here I am , lying down on drew's sofa scrolling through all these fake 'squad' pictures thinking 'you told me you hated her the other day? ' . Drew is on the other sofa sitting with his legs crossed talking to his new side girl on the phone , calling her ' baby' while looking at me to see if I'm listening to his lies about how much she means to him , I just shook my head whilst going back to scrolling through Instagram .

Instagram is so boring sometimes , I only have like 800 followers and no one ever comments on my pictures , sometimes I wonder why did I have to be blessed with the anti -social gene....

Wait , one new comment and 12 likes, probably just one of the girls. I click on the person to see what one of my girls it is... But it's not a girl.

It's this beautiful, mix raced curly hair boy with big blue eyes and soft rose lips. I'm confused. Me? Me? Aleksa Jones ? Why is he commenting on my picture saying I'm beautiful...

I am gazing at this one picture where he is wearing a crispy white Ralph Lauren polo shirt with some dark blue jeans and white air forces, he looks so sexy, like one of those models from tumblr. He has tattoos all the way up to his neck and all I want to do is trace my tongue around them gently... I'm thinking into this too much , it was just a comment . I am woken out of my trance by a pat on the head from drew who is staring over my shoulder looking worried. I brush him off and sit up straight, frustrated and slightly blushing, I hope he's not on to me.

He asks: "Who's that then?"

I just tell him it's some guy from Instagram and play it off, he doesn't really pay much attention as another girl, jade I think her name is, is at the door waiting for him to take her out, stupid girl, all he wants is to get in her pants.

Drew shouts "BYE ALEKSA, don't get too comfy I'll be back soon and I've left the spare keys in the kitchen in case you have to go out."

Before I get the chance to reply the front door slammed shut and I'm left alone, still completely mind blown by this guy, I think his name is Marcel...

That name sounds very familiar, I go back to his Instagram and stare deeply at his pictures and that's when it clicks! I know him! OH MY GOD, he has changed SO much.

Me and Marcel were in the same class in primary school and we used to speak a lot, he wasn't the same back then, he used to be a little nerd with glasses and no hair, who would've ever known he would've turned out like this?!

I want to speak to him again but I don't know if that will be awkward , I need to think on this before I do anything I regret ...

______________________________________________________________

This is the first chapter of 'The Unknown Feature'

What did you guys think? If there are any mistakes pleases leave us a comment.

Written by Shannon

Please

Vote :)

Comment :)

Like :)