Chapter 2 - Sliding through DMs like ...

Marcel's POV

So I am at Adrian's house since he asked me to come over. But this guy is over here just talking to one of this "hmm hmm girls" - you know them girls you have no self respect and are always such begs to boys forever craving their attention.

Anyways right now he is on his sofa sweet talking to some girl who gave him his number a some days back and I am just here scrolling on Insta.

OH MY DAYS... No way, this girl is too fine, but how come I haven't see her? She has 3 pictures with Christina so I am assuming they are friends, so I am kinda surprised that I haven't seen her when it comes to our squad link ups. This girl is just beautiful to ignore, obviously I need to follow her, might as well add a comment under that SEXY selfie which she just posted.

As I continue to scroll through her pictures, my phone is snatched from me and Adrian is now gleaming at the screen looking through my girl's picture. Wait hold on...back it up Marcel did I just call her "my girl"? Why the hell did I just call her "my girl"? Like I need to chill, but the thing is I can't because I feel as if I know her from somewhere but I just can't pin point where.

"Aye Marcel this girl is finnnnnnneeeeee" Adrian says looking at her pictures "Where did you find her from she is buff and I think she lives close because she hangs out with Christina and her clique."

Then it hit me! She is Aleksa, Aleksa Jones the one who I went primary school with she was not buff or ugly then she was ight, but then again who am I to judge? I was frass But WOW she has changed! "Safe man" Adrian says throwing my phone in my lap. "For what?" I reply. Ignoring me Adrian's excitedly tying away on his phone whilst reading aloud what he is typing: "Hey b"...... "The light skin of your dreams"
I immediately knew who he was insta DMing and this got me so pissed because she is not one of those 'hmm hmm girls' you can tell that she is a special one. A keeper.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the first chapter of 'The Unknown Feature'

What did you guys think? If there are any mistakes pleases leave us a comment.

Written by Hilary

Please

Vote :)

Comment :)

Like :)