1

There she was again. He looked at her through the car window as the car passed her. There was just something about her that called to him. This was the third time he had seen her on his way to the office. He never stopped to speak to her, she would be too intimidated by him. Tay spoke to his driver, "Follow her." He pulled out his phone and took a picture of her before the car slowed and pulled at the side for her to catch up.

Her curvy form in a simple skirt and top passed the car. She had a bounce to her steps. A happy bounce with a sexy, confident walk that made every eye follow her, his and all. It annoyed him that other guys were also appreciating what he was seeing. Her hair was black and very curly, with an up in the front and down in the back style. She probably permed it, he thought. She turned into a doorway of a place and he took note of the name. Then instructed the driver to continue on.

By the end of the week, he had gotten all the information about her. Sydney Austin, 21, one sibling, no children, recently started dating Michael Shaw. a secretary in a doctor's office and lives at Victory Gardens. The information went into details and he absorbed it all.

Tay had asked for a meeting with his boss Zavir. He glanced at his watch seeing he only had five minutes to get there. His boss was a stickler for time, because his day was jammed packed with meeting after meeting.

"Why her?" Zavir asked, looking up from the file that contained all her information. He had to pass anything he planned to do or wanted to have through his boss who was the head of the Gavinton Mafia Family. Tay was one of the five men Zavir trusted and most of the time once he asked the boss it was allowed.

"Well you wanted me to settle down become family oriented, you mentioned last time we met ." Zay said. "I think I'm ready, and she seems to fit what I'm looking for and the Gavinton family.

Zavir nodded. "She's not from a Mafia Family, although she is of good character and stays to herself." He said concerned.

Her family would have no choice once they hear who she would be marrying. We rule this area, and they would see the benefit of the union. They would be protected.

Zavir nodded again listening to Tay. "When do you want it to happen?"

"Next two weeks." Tay said.

"I put my blessing on the union and how you'll obtain it. Make sure to invite all Leaders." Tay nodded.

Tay walked out smiling, putting his plans into action in his head. She was going to be his, willingly or not. She really didn't have much of a choice. He pulled out his phone and gave orders.