01

Hate you, Love you too

"Taehyun! Taehyun!!" Ryujin called me out, who was sitting beside her

I turned to her side, fixing my glasses.

"I am hungry" She smiled to me as her stomach growled and making me chuckle subtly.

"Let's go to cafe then" I said and got up taking my bag.

"YES!!" Ryujin jumped and took her bag followed me

"One, Ice Americano and one Caramel Macchiato" Ryujin ordered and walked back to the table where I already started doing my assessment.

"YAH! There's like month to submit that assessment" Ryujin frowned at me and I gently smiled back.

The waiter placed our order on the table as we spoke for a while.

"Taehyun, Our High school is having a gathering tomorrow, shall we go?" Ryujin smiled and looked at me.

"Our High School?" I looked at her contemplating my feelings.

"Yeji will also come" Ryujin smirked to me.

The fact that she thinks I like Yeji is straight up annoying to me but, actually I like Beomgyu, Yeji's best friend.

Yeji was a year older than all of us, but she studied in the same class as us because of late joining during her childhood.

And she had this annoying guy friend, Choi Beomgyu.

And you might be wondering, why I hate that guy though I have romantic feelings for him?

He is just straight up annoying.

He is just absurd and playful and teases me every chance he gets.

My notifications made sound indicating I had a message in my Instagram.

I opened it and was terrified upon seeing it.

choi_beomzz started following you

The Devil in my life had returned after like four years.

"Taehyun, I sent your account to Beomgyu cuz he asked for it" Ryujin said while scrolling on her phone.

"By the way, You hate Beomgyu right?" Ryujin said scooting over.

YES! I do, why did you have to give him my account id when you know that.

"Yes" I replied shortly though I wanted to say more.

"And why is that!?" She asked again sipping onto her drink.

Why...?

(Past- 4 yrs ago in High school)

"OMG! Taehyun are you ok!?" Few guys ran towards me as the ball they are playing with had hit me.

I felt extremely dizzy as the ball hit me hard.