03

Teach me how

Beomgyu POV

I freshened up, feeling extremely excited to meet Taehyun at the office.

"YEJI!!" I called her name as I spoke to her in the video call.

"Noona!!" She yelled correcting me.

"Yes, Noonim" I teased her by calling her in extremely respectful Korean.

"Which one looks good on me?"  I kept a shirt on me with a hanger and another after that.

"Both look good" She replied munching on her breakfast.

"No, look carefully, this one makes me look mature and this one makes me look sexy, which one should I wear?!"

I insisted.

"Fine, the mature one" She said.

"Ok! I will wear the sexy one then" I said and hung the call.

I could hear her curse as I hung the call and I smiled.

I ran to the bus and boarded it on time.

Upon reaching there, I fixed my table and looked beside me.

"Kang Taehyun" I read out his name on the table which will be temporarily used by him.

Soon he came with other teammates.

I smiled at him and waved excitedly.

I was really happy about my fate, 

Or why would Two guys from different universities end up working internships in the same company and on the same team?

He rolled his eyes and looked away.

I smiled to myself upon seeing his reaction.

He searched where his work table was, He then realized that it was beside me.

He sighed and sat beside me.

Soon, Our team leader and the company's full-time workers came to help us understand the project.

"So guys, our project is to convince the people and make them buy the old plots that have been left out for a while"

We all majored in Marketing.

We all were handed the cases we had to deal with.

We all started working.

I decided not to tease him as it was his first day, honestly, I waited for a perfect chance.

After a tiresome work of the day, I stretched my hands.

"Guys! Let's have a welcoming party" Our team leader suggested.

All the others agreed and somehow I and Taehyun were dragged with them too.

We all sat in the Karaoke room, while some danced and sang.