Chapter 12: The Final Battle *Part 1*

The warm embrace of Guude could never protect me from the icy chills of evil that surrounded me. It engulf me like a swallowing sea, drowning me under the waves. The voice of ice spoke, "Disobey me? Disobey me, Guude? Now it's time to destroy what you care about most!"
It wasn't his sister that would be destroyed, it was me. Oh god, it's me.
"Guude? Guude!" I screamed as dark shadow like hands grabbed me. Their gripped tightened as a man appeared. He was tall, thin, and had the longest hair that I've ever seen. A red streak embed itself in his hair framing his face with the color of blood. His name was Omni.
"Little girl, don't be scared. What's it like knowing you going to die? What's it like knowing that this knife will soon embed itself into your neck? Tell me, young one. Tell me!!!" His face was right in mine. His breath stunk of death and decay and blood seemed to drip from the red strands of hair.
"Ah, you question my hair, young one? It's my killing streak!" His devious grin formed as I felt the blade pierce my neck. I felt the blade pierce my neck.
His grin faded when I fell to the earth, alive. "I-Im-impossible!!!!! The girl is alive!?!" He's right, I'm alive.
My body lifted itself from the floor almost by magic. Then I saw it.
The world disappeared into nonexistence and before me they stood. All of them. Everyone I had never known who had passed was here.
My Father was the first to confront me. "Jordanie, my precious daughter. I left you too soon, and for that I'm sorry. Jordan, you have special powers. Your mom and I never told you, because we wanted to protect you. Protect you from that thing named, Omni. Jordan, save them. Save them all. I love you." His face vanished from sight and next was my mother.
"Jordan, oh my sweet, Jordan! That evil man! What he has done to this world! I tried to protect you from it. I tried. I wanted to hide your connection with everything, your past lives, your future ones, and the present. Everything wasn't meant for a beautiful girl like you. It will come to you, Jordan. Mother knows best. Love you." Her face as well, vanished.
Then there was him. Aurey would be thrilled if I could bring back words from him. "Hey twin! I know what your thinking. That Aurey will be thrilled if you bring back a message back from me, honestly I wanted to tell her so much before my departure. Jordan, Omni has no chance against you. You have a knowledge of the disease, knowledge of death, knowledge of life, you know it all. You are a special girl and I'm glad Aurey has you." It was the first time words came from my mouth.
"Jordan, why am I so special? Im from a small village in the forest, I have no qualities to make me special."
"And that's exactly why you are special, Jordan. Take this. You'll figure it out. Tell Aurey you have a gift from me and that I love her. Oh, and that Boo is never been greater, but she misses her momma."
"I will, Jordan. I miss you and so does, Aurey. I suppose we part ways now."
He nodded and his face vanished. Slowly color flowed back and showed the world that disappeared moments ago. Omni stood over me with a grinning smile. "Ah, the girl is alive after all." A flash of light and I saw him flying backwards into a tree. I looked around and saw Guude. He stood with Ficus at his side in shock. "Well, what the hell do we have here? The chosen one as morals call it." I nodded going along with whatever Omni was saying. "Powerful young girl. No one wonder you didn't die against an engineered disease, a knife to the neck, a powerful ghost possession." I could see myself from the perspective of the others. A thin ragged girl. The brown hair matted with sweat, mud, and blood. The icy blue eyes narrowed in anger. The streak. A red streak down the long flowing brown hair. "So, Omni is it? You have a killing streak in your hair? Well, I think I'll have a better one in a few moments." Fire, ice, earth surrounded me. I was bred to be all elements, to be everything. "Oh really? Little girl, you challenging the almighty?!" Fire and ice surrounded him and something else.... Something the color of black in the form of smoke...