Chapter 3

~Father's Point of View~

Chica stood infront of me, her yellow feathers slightly standing on end, drips of blood and mucus seeped from the mechanisms in her mouth and eyes. I was frozen in fear, what if that guy on the phone was right? Her head started twitching violently, her bib swaying slightly.
"L-L-Lets eat!!!" She exclaimed, rushing at me, her break hanging open, exposing another set of teeth.
"G-get away from me!" I screamed as she grabbed my arm and yanked me from my chair, the clock showing 5:57am.

~Regular Point of View~

Lucia and Sylvia had just woken up, immediately rushing back over to their toys, Lucia clinging onto the brown cat plush her mother had given her.
"Hey Sylvia! What do you want to play?" She said, grinning widely.
"I don't mind!" Sylvia relpied, she always let Lucia choose what to play, she didn't want to choose something she didn't like. "But Daddy should be home soon."
"Yes he should! I bet it was really fun working at a pizza shop!"
If only they knew what it was really like.

~Father's Point of View~

Chica had managed to drag me into the backstage area, a decaying Freddy suit sitting on the rusty metal table. Her grip on my arm was so tight my hand was going slightly purple.
"Lets p-party!!" She yelled, her mouth dripping scarlet blood, her eyes encrusted with dry mucus. Discusting.
"Let me GO!!" I cried, trying to pry her hand of my now numb arm.
"Lets-s ea-" she started as she powered down, letting go of my arm. I glanced at the clock, the adrenaline fading slightly as I saw it was 6am. I fell onto the ground, holding my arm gently as its colour returned.
To my terror, Chica stood up and walked over to me. I ran to the other side of the room, trembling.
She smiled at me, but happily, not demonic like before. "Are you alright, sir?" She asked in a cute, slightly high-pitched voice, tilting her head slightly.
The door opened slowly, revealing Mr Harris.
"What are you doing in here?" He asked, his face showing concern and worry.
"Chica dragged me here!" I claimed, shaking slightly.
"Oh well Im very sorry about that!" He said chuckling. This wasn't funny! "The animatronics tend to wander around a bit at night, I do apologise!"
I nodded faintly, I just needed to get home to Lucia and Sylvia.
"Tell you what, to say sorry, you and your daughters can come for lunch here today! On the house!" He smiled sincerely, reaching into the pocket of his neatly ironed jeans and pulling out three coupons.
"Thank you sir!" I replied, taking the coupons and getting back home as soon as possible, speeding slightly.

~Regular Point of View~

The girls greeted their dad back home with hugs and smiles. They were both already dressed and their father served them both cereal, sitting down at the oak table opposite them, smiling and saying;
"Guess where we're going for lunch!"

I just realised my authors notes are getting more boring by the chapter, oh well. Next update is coming soon!