Chapter 4

~Regular Point of View~

Sylvia and Lucia squealed in delight when they found out their father was taking them to Freddy's for lunch. They finished their breakfast in a hurry, running upstairs to play, excited to meet the animatronics. Their father, however, was not so excited. he wanted to keep his children safe, yet after seeing Chica's daytime personality, he thought it would be alright as long as they stuck by his side, after all, Mr Harris had given him coupons. he got up and put the girls' empty bowls in the dishwasher, going to his room to change.

~Time Skip~

The girls ran into the car, elated, chatting about how the pizza would taste or how well the animatronics might sing. Their father started the engine and drove to the pizzaria, his nervousness growing stronger the closer he got to the demonic family diner.
Sylvia and Lucia leaped out of our shiny silver car, jumping around and giggling and laughing together. I told them to keep close to me, I still don't trust them animatronics. They calmed down and we entered the pizzaria, both girls with wide grins plastered on their faces. They stepped into the colourful building, the smell of expertly-cooked pizza wafting around the building, mixed in with the laughing of children and the amazing singing of the animatronics. Freddy was standing closest to the front, his fuzzy paws holding onto the microphone that helped his deep voice be heard all around the large room. His voice mixed perfectly with Chica's, who occasionally joined him in his singing to make it sound better. Bonnie was rocking out on his guitar, his fluffy hands expertly playing the red instrument.
As the girls were scanning the room, their eyes sparkling with amazement, a short asian woman walked up to their father, wearing a brightly-coloured Freddy Fazbear uniform.
"Hello there sir!" She exclaimed, with a slight accent. "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! Would you like me to show you to a table?"
"Yes please," the girls' father replied, slight nervousness in his voice.
The family followed the woman to a table right in front of the stage, giving them a perfect view of the animatronics' show. Both Sylvia and Lucia ran and sat down, watching the show with wide smiles.

~Time Skip~

Their food arrived quickly, the gorgeous aroma of cheese wafting up from the tasty pizzas, making the girls' mouths water. The small family tucked in, savouring each mouthful of the top-of-the-line quality food, finishing it sooner than they would have wanted.
After finishing their meal and watching the animatronics astonishing singing, the girls started to explore. There was a game room, filled with arcade machines and colourful lights, party rooms and much more. One place that stood out to the pair was a place named 'Pirates Cove.' They heard another animatronics voice in there, this time with a thick pirate accent. They ran in to see a fox, dressed up as a pirate with dark red fur, and eyepatch and a shiny hook for a hand. He was standing on a stage of his own, this one, however, had blue curtains opened around it. the curtains had a pretty star pattern, not very pirate-like, but it looked nice.
Lucia ran up to the stage where another group of kids were, quite a few years older than the girls though.
"Hey Lucia! Wait for me!" Sylvia exclaimed, sprinting over to her sister.
"Yar!! 'Tis be yer Capin' Foxy! Welcome, brave young pirates! How 'bout I tell ye about some of me adventures at sea?"
Lucia and Sylvia ran up to the stage, watching Foxy tell them exciting stories.
"Hey!! Outta the way!"
The girls turned around to see the other kids, they were boys around 2 or 3 years older than them.
"We cant see Foxy! You better move or else!" One of them yelled, his dirty blonde hair scruffy and untidy.
"But if we move, we wouldn't be able to see either!" Lucia snapped, glaring at them as the blonde boy looked down at her.
"Oi!! Don't you dare yell at me you little punk!" He barked, shoving her. She screamed and she tripped over the stage and fell.
Right into Foxy's open jaw.