Chair

Amanda awoke to a jolt of electricity coursing through her body. She screamed in agony, her body convulsing uncontrollably. She tried to move, but found herself bound to an old, rusty electric chair. The room was dark, save for the faint glow of a single, flickering light bulb above her head.

Panic set in as she realized she had no idea how she got there. She tried to remember the events leading up to her captivity, but her mind was blank. She screamed for help, begging for mercy from whoever was responsible for her predicament.

But there was no answer. The only sound was the hum of electricity as it surged through the chair and into her body. She felt as though she was being consumed by the electric current, her mind becoming hazy as she struggled to stay conscious.

Then, out of the darkness, a figure emerged. It was a tall, shadowy figure, its features obscured by the dim light. Amanda begged for it to release her, but it remained silent, looming over her menacingly.

She watched in horror as the figure reached out and touched the wires leading to the chair, causing an even stronger surge of electricity to course through her body. She screamed in agony, her vision blurring as the electric shock overtook her.

As the current subsided, Amanda slumped forward in the chair, her body lifeless. The figure loomed over her for a moment longer, before fading back into the darkness.

No one ever found Amanda's body. But those who dare to venture into the abandoned building where the electric chair still stands swear they can hear her screams echoing through the halls, a constant reminder of the horror that took place there.