First Day

I just have to warn you, this is my first story on Wattpad. Hope you guys like it. On to the show......

It is my first day of school since we moved to Louisville, Kentucky because of my father's job. This is the first year I am not in the same grade as my twin sister, Jennifer. I'm now ahead of her by year.

" Grace, it's time to go! And I am driving!" Jennifer loves school, but not for the school part .

She is somehow always able to make friends really easily , despite having me as a sister.

At my old school almost everyone who didn't take the time to know me, was afraid of me. I have no idea why. I have no fighting record , no criminal record , also I don't cuss. Ever .

Also I don't look intimidating either, I stand barefoot at 5'4" , not tall but not short. I have light brown hair with natural red highlights to the bottom of my back and I am the only one in my family with blue eyes .

Another thing about me is, I do not have a specific grouping to belong to , I can act and sing , play piano , run, can hold my own at the video game comp., and read Manga .

At my old school I was friends with people from every grouping , but I was not "popular" .

Whenever I spoke , people would stop and listen, whatever it was a speech, debate, or just a topic I was passionate about.

A hand pulling me out of my room interrupted my thoughts. "Grace you have to skip breakfast (again). Now get in the car. We cannot be late ."

Dusting myself off, I gave myself one moment to catch my breath before following.

========================

Leaving my sister in the parking lot, I walked into the building just for the seniors. There were very few people in the hallway , but I still heard them whispering about me .

Ignoring them, I walked to the front office , straight into the guy standing there. Looking up tell him that I was sorry, I got caught in his eyes. His beautiful green eyes, with what looks like a blue ring around the pupil.

It was hard to look away from those mesmerizing eyes, but when the bell rang I jumped away, having to still get my schedule.

Mumbling an 'I'm sorry', I walked around him, only for his arm to sneak around and grab me as I passed.

Tingles rushed through my body where he touched me. Leaning to my ear, he whispered, "My name is Draven, my little mate."

Draven then let me out of his embrace and walked out of the room, leaving me feeling empty.

I shook my head and headed to the desk for my schedule, only to be met with a mountain of paperwork to fill out. Again.