What happened??

Grace POV

Pain. A lot of pain.

School had ended awhile ago, and I was walking home because Jennifer had left me, when out of nowhere my sides and head was hit with pain. The pain was increased every time I took a step forwards. The pain got to the point that I fell to the ground unable to stand back up.

A car stopped and I heard footsteps coming closer to me, and they were bending down to pick me up, when I blacked out.

My last thought was to hope they would just kill me to stop the hurt.

Draven POV

I offered Grace a ride home last period, but she refused saying her twin would drive her. But when I went outside, I found that she was walking for some reason. I was half running to her when someone tackled me. It was definitely a werewolf, but he was not one in my pack.

I was being beat pretty bad, when through my newly formed mate-bond, I felt pain.

My mate was in pain while I was stuck fighting this rogue. It made my inner wolf mad, mad enough I had the wolf submitting to me within seconds.

Josh, my beta, mind-linked me as I setting out to find my girl.

"Drae, we just found your mate in the street. She's unconscious. Get back to the pack house now, or she probably won't make it." The first part had me heading to the house, but I was fully shifted and full out running by the last sentence.

Josh filled me in on how he and Clara had driven up on her thrashing on the ground in obvious pain, but when he came up to her to help she was unresponsive. If it wasn't for the slightest heartbeat he heard, she looked dead.

Daniel, my wolf, took over I was no longer the one running for the person we both loved. By that time I was at the infirmary of the pack house.

 The doctor was moving around Grace's bed, trying to see what happened. Even though it was his job and he was not harming her; Daniel wanting him to stop touching our mate.

The pack doctor must have heard my growl because he turned and glared at me. "Alpha Daniel stop growling and leave Alpha Draven, or I will be unable to help Miss Luna."

Both of us ignored him and went to our mate wanting, no needing to touch her. When our skin touched, more than sparks jumped between us, it was a rushing flame.

Shocked, I told Dr. Evans. He thought for a moment, then he looked worried. Dr. Evans left the room very quickly, saying he had to make a few calls.

He must have been gone an hour, when Grace woke up. But her beautiful blue eyes, were green.