Mate

DRAVEN

I walked into the school to find out what the office personnel had found out about the two new people in our mindsts. Two human sisters, coming to a school mostly of werewolves.

As so as I turned onto the main hallway, a faint smell assaulted my nose. It was a mixture of chocolate and old books, it was wonderful.

Following the new scent trail, it lead me to the office, so it was either a change in personel, or one of the new girls.

After receiving the information they had on the girls, I turned around at the door to leave. As I was turning around, a small body crashed into me.

A small body that matched the new smell from the hallway.

Looking into her eyes was a mistake, I was unable to look away from the deep blue color.

I silently whispered, "Mine," but luckily she did not hear it.

All of a sudden the bell rang for first period, startling us apart. She said a soft 'I'm sorry' while trying to get around me.

My wolf was pushing for me to stop her and to mark her, but I was able to control myself because she was human.

When she was at my side though, I still reached out to grab her waist, pulling her to me.

The sparks almost overwhelmed my control, so I only held her long enough to whisper, "My name is Draven, my little mate," before I walked off.

My wolf was begging me to go back to my mate, the pain was almost unbearable.

But I would not allow myself to scare her before she knew of werewolves.

I could not, would not lose my mate.