The collector (not so scary, maybe creepy)

" I would like to introduce, a new student. Aiden... please take a seat."
This new kid, Aiden. He seems different. Besides his looks, (on the side). he takes a seat next to me.
"Ok class, now that you know him, i want to remind you of the project due in friday. pair up! And dont let me down!"
Great. Im not good at projects and i usually never have a partner.
I was lost in thought when I felt a tap on my shoulder, Aiden.
"Want to be my partner?" Oh my god his voice! Its so soft, but yet bold.
"Oh...um.. yeah, sure." I say, forcing a smile over my surprised face.
"So whats the project over anyway?"
"Its over romeo and juliett. So, basically we have to come up with a short story summing it up."
"Awesome, how the hell do we do that?"
"No fucking clue."
By now, its time to leave. I get up and start towards the door.
"Hey um.. I never caught your name."
"Oh, sorry. Im lindsey."
"Ok, lindsey, want to come to my house to work on the project?"
Dod he just... Fuck it.
"Yeah, let me text my mom and then we can go." he nods and we head out while i tell my mom where im going.

--------timeskip bc why the fuck not-----------

"So... How about you play Juliet and im Romeo and we just like cut to the main part of the story?"
"Sounds good, considering I have nothing." He laughs a little and we start to wrote out what we are going to say.
Its a little past 6 when my mom text me to come home for supper.
"Hey i gotta go, but we can continue this tomorrow ok?"
"Yeah sounds good."

Aidens POV
I finally found her! And shes my partner to! Im not going to let her mother take her away from me again! Not ever again! She made a deal, now she has to live up to it... but how do i get her to come with me?....... The skit! I will give her a vial to drink out if saying its part of the skit. she will pass out and she will be all mine!
"Hey i gotta go, but we can continue this tomorrow ok?"
"Yeah sounds good."
Tomorrow, we will practice, and she will become my juliet....

Yoo comment if you want a part two. love ya guys!